I am sure most of you know, but I thought I would make a post just in case. Transponders are now required for all classes at the ATVA. They are 100.00 and can be purchased at www.mxtransponder.com . According to the site they will have some for purchase at the track as well. We called the ATVA today to double check that is for ALL classes and not just the pros :( .
I just wanted to give anyone that may not know the heads up so you don't get caught off guard.
So does that mean we don't have to run all the number plate that they require?
numbers are generally still requirred in the unlikely event the electronic scoring fails during an event..scoring will still be done manually it just wont be relied on as heavily as before...the electronic scoring will erase all arguments about finishing orders........
can you rent them if you are not going to do alot of races....
Quote from: LostCause on March 04, 2007, 07:25:11 PM
can you rent them if you are not going to do alot of races....
Yes their 20 bucks for the weekend. there's a 80 dollar deposit though. :-\