Some folks offered to let me take some scrap metal to cash in. I looked at the piles and it seemed some of the stuff was aluminum and variuos junk. Could someone let me know if they take any metals at the scrapyard. Also I needed to find out if A 5x8 utility trailer has a title? I thought I had one but cant find it. Thanks in advance Bruce
Most if not all scrap yards take all metals, but you have to clean it up & separate the aluminum & steel or the price goes way down & most wont accept it. As for the trailer, anything that has to be registered, has a title somewhere. You can claim it as a homemade trailer & get one though.
Thanks Greenmachine!
Actually, any trailer under 2,500 lbs. does not require a title. It does need to be registered and tagged to use on the roadways.
You must mean under 2500lb load/carry capacity. My 16' trailer dont weigh 2500 & it came with a title.
anything you need to know about scrap metal just ask, we own a junkyard and tow comp. if they are giving it to you thats free money bro
i got a 6x10 enclosed no title but certificate of origin threw a dealer brand new