ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: LT-R450ApK on February 25, 2007, 11:09:47 PM

Title: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: LT-R450ApK on February 25, 2007, 11:09:47 PM
Man The Thing I'll Do just to Make a Race lol

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: SkyHighT100 on February 25, 2007, 11:19:51 PM
I spy...

some thing new...

I spy something used...

Hmm... I spy something borrowed  :o

Now that's determination!
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: VForce700 on February 26, 2007, 03:16:41 PM
i must be blind. I don't see it!!
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: FoxHondaRider on February 26, 2007, 03:19:56 PM
i see some race tires on the suzuki and i dont see a motor
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: LT-R450ApK on February 26, 2007, 09:28:55 PM
Quote from: VForce700 on February 26, 2007, 03:16:41 PM
i must be blind. I don't see it!!

Come on big man,Had to pull the motor out of the White quad,So i can Race the black @ the ama races
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: 1fastltr450 on February 26, 2007, 09:32:37 PM
There is nothing wrong with that picture. It is what you are always doing to keep up with me. lol ;D
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: VForce700 on February 26, 2007, 10:36:14 PM
i figured that the motor was gone. I was just wondering what else since I didn't see it in allmighty blacky
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: SkyHighT100 on February 28, 2007, 01:05:03 PM


(http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8977/img0573yq9.jpg)
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: VForce700 on March 01, 2007, 12:42:35 PM
Almost there. well at least she's got a heart now.
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on March 01, 2007, 12:44:50 PM
ill tell ya whats wrong with it!

1, Its a poopsuki
2, Its a thumper...


there ya have it!  :bow.gif
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: derek330 on March 01, 2007, 02:54:21 PM
i know whats wrong...... you aint putting a 2 stroke motor in that thing..... you got a 4 poke... thats been the problem all along! LOL :-*
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: LT-R450ApK on March 02, 2007, 07:09:46 AM
Come on Now Guys the ATVA doesnt have a Vintage Class,So no 2 smoke for me  ;)


[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: derek330 on March 02, 2007, 11:20:45 AM
aaawww man.... its getting cold in here!! :N LOL
its cool though.... they dont let 2 strokes in cause they would ware that azz out!!  ::)
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: Skully on March 02, 2007, 03:51:06 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on March 02, 2007, 07:09:46 AM
Come on Now Guys the ATVA doesnt have a Vintage Class,So no 2 smoke for me  ;)



I AM digging that black plastic....... Looking Good!!!!!
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: Quad32x on March 03, 2007, 03:21:51 PM
Where you been homeslice ? :-\
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: Skully on March 04, 2007, 09:29:52 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on March 03, 2007, 03:21:51 PM
Where you been homeslice ? :-\

Who you talkin to, Willis!
Title: Re: Whats Wrong With This Picture?
Post by: Quad32x on March 04, 2007, 10:05:33 AM
That scooter guy. Mans been in hideing. :dunno.gif