ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: eldiablo64 on February 26, 2007, 12:32:07 AM

Title: Croom
Post by: eldiablo64 on February 26, 2007, 12:32:07 AM
was at croom today and when I was leavin a firetruck was headed toward the back anybody know what happened?some guy at burgerking said some guy flipped backwards into one of the pits but I don't know if thats true or not but I hope it was nothing real serious when we were at burger king an ambulance was headed back there.
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: FoxHondaRider on February 26, 2007, 06:55:35 PM
Not sure about yesterday.  The only time I know of someone getting hurt last weekend was me.  Well actually it was Friday.
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: greenmachine on February 26, 2007, 07:26:56 PM
I was in the back pits area Sunday & there was agroup of about 3-4 ltr450's & a 400ex climbing everything they could find. Never seen anyone get hurt or wreck, but never seen anyone attempt the vert hills either. I was pulling out of McD's when the firetruck was heading in. I also hear early that morning someone was carried out of the sand pit up front. The weirdest thing I ever saw, was in the bottom of one of the pits was a brand new ltr 450 yellow/blue just setting there, we climbed in the area for about 15 minutes & never saw anyone, maybe he was dropping a loaf somehwere, sorry if we screwed up your personal time whoever you were.
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: eldiablo64 on February 26, 2007, 07:42:56 PM
lol
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: FoxHondaRider on February 26, 2007, 08:17:24 PM
i was doing those vertical  jump/cliffs on friday