It was a great day for riding today! i had a lot of fun and got a good practice in!
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine2-2.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine2-6.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine2-7.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine2-3.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine2-5.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine2.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshine2-1.jpg)
Sweet Pictures.. Nice AIR !!
looks good. we went to croom today.... was a good day. weather was perfect and the bike ran great.
finally did the big double, huh. ;D
Quote from: MPTonyT on February 25, 2007, 05:34:08 PM
looks good. we went to croom today.... was a good day. weather was perfect and the bike ran great.
i know i was thinking about going. I bet it was nice out there!
Quote from: trx#9 on February 25, 2007, 05:37:39 PM
finally did the big double, huh. ;D
piece of cake! but it was only the 4th time i have rode there since i got my bike back! i had to take it one step at a time.
They changed the finish line jump?
no its the same. just with a better lip on it.
Sweet pics 8)
Wow the big double looks alot smaller from Saturday night :-\ Nice air though! 8)
Quote from: Alba450 on February 25, 2007, 07:44:35 PM
Sweet pics 8)
Wow the big double looks alot smaller from Saturday night :-\ Nice air though! 8)
no its the same size.
Nice pics! Now its time to race! 8)
Well i guess wensday night im gonna have to come hit it...
U called me out.. lol
You always post great pic's! thanks again!
Well i went tonight still caint man up and hit it..
Dam idk if it was at my house it would be different but just there idk its wierd very intemadating
Quote from: WALSH450R on February 28, 2007, 09:37:18 PM
Well i went tonight still caint man up and hit it..
Dam idk if it was at my house it would be different but just there idk its wierd very intemadating
you girl! :hotty2.gif lol j/k it is not that bad! just when in doubt just gas it!
went to see what all the fuss was about. showed up at about 830 and stayed till about 20 mins ago. saw the quads run one time and man i must say....... Eric really rides out there!! Finally got to meet that joker too. good guy real down to earth. i might have to come out there and ride a lil since i live only 2.5 minutes from there.
Eric - is it true you have to have a kill switch to ride there?
Walsh - is your bike red now?
Quote from: MPTonyT on February 28, 2007, 09:54:43 PM
went to see what all the fuss was about. showed up at about 830 and stayed till about 20 mins ago. saw the quads run one time and man i must say....... Eric really rides out there!! Finally got to meet that joker too. good guy real down to earth. i might have to come out there and ride a lil since i live only 2.5 minutes from there.
Eric - is it true you have to have a kill switch to ride there?
Walsh - is your bike red now?
Thanks! you need to come out! it is fun and there is a bunch of cool people to hang out with. um killswitch? they dont really say anything. mine hasnt worked in 6 months! :P you can get away with it, now that i think about it there are people who dont have them.
:'(
Well keep your skirt out of the sproket Susan! :hotty2.gif It wont break the case! :'(
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 28, 2007, 10:24:27 PM
Well keep your skirt out of the sproket Susan! :hotty2.gif It wont break the case! :'(
Very true!!! ::)
Eric - is it true you have to have a kill switch to ride there?
Walsh - is your bike red now?
[/quote]
Yea thats me i was the one with muffler problems..
I already got my new subframe on ready for bartow tomorrow night..
I made a bracket for the pipe i have now until my carbon pro gets here..
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 28, 2007, 09:49:16 PM
Quote from: WALSH450R on February 28, 2007, 09:37:18 PM
Well i went tonight still cant man up and hit it..
Dam idk if it was at my house it would be different but just there idk its wierd very intemadating
you girl! :hotty2.gif lol j/k it is not that bad! just when in doubt just gas it!
haha that looks familiar :D witch picture is of the big double?
Quote from: WOODY_450r on March 01, 2007, 06:00:03 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on February 28, 2007, 09:49:16 PM
Quote from: WALSH450R on February 28, 2007, 09:37:18 PM
Well i went tonight still cant man up and hit it..
Dam idk if it was at my house it would be different but just there idk its wierd very intemadating
you girl! :hotty2.gif lol j/k it is not that bad! just when in doubt just gas it!
haha that looks familiar :D witch picture is of the big double?
It's the 7th pic........It's not massive but its a good size jump.
Quote from: Alba450 on March 02, 2007, 06:08:14 AM
It's the 7th pic........It's not massive but its a good size jump.
you all talk like it is not big but i have not seen any of you ladys try and jump it yet! :hotty2.gif
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 02, 2007, 08:15:38 AM
Quote from: Alba450 on March 02, 2007, 06:08:14 AM
It's the 7th pic........It's not massive but its a good size jump.
you all talk like it is not big but i have not seen any of you ladys try and jump it yet! :hotty2.gif
I did it on my LT50. No problem ;D
Quote from: trx#9 on March 02, 2007, 02:00:06 PM
I did it on my LT50. No problem ;D
that is because you were wearing your new stilettos!
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on March 02, 2007, 08:15:38 AM
Quote from: Alba450 on March 02, 2007, 06:08:14 AM
It's the 7th pic........It's not massive but its a good size jump.
you all talk like it is not big but i have not seen any of you ladys try and jump it yet! :hotty2.gif
Thats funny :R..........I am planning on hitting it Sat. night. :Y
I was there.Nice riding Eric.I tried to get some pics, but for some reason my camera wasn't working.Nice meeting Walsh450.I'll have to try that track one day soon.
See ya at Croom Walsh.
Yea at was nice last night liked some of those new lips some i didnt..
See ya at croom
It looks kinda technical after all those dayum two wheel things tear it up.I bet it's a workout.Man, they sure do like the taste of dirt.Maybe that's why they call them,"Dirtbikes."Because a lot of them sure did do some nose dives!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 08, 2007, 04:33:58 PM
It looks kinda technical after all those dayum two wheel things tear it up.I bet it's a workout.Man, they sure do like the taste of dirt.Maybe that's why they call them,"Dirtbikes."Because a lot of them sure did do some nose dives!!
what happened is a dirtbiker graded the track last night. it was his first time doing it too. the track was terrible last night. the worst i have ever seen it! i was so dangerous and i was scared to ride on it! :o almost busted my butt like 5 times!
My first experience on the track was last night (black and Red Raptor 660) and i will have to tell you that eric is right. The lips of the jumps weren't rider friendly. No worries as I will be returning in the future. BTW thanks Eric for the minor adjustments you made ot my bike. It made a big differience. And Chino rest assure it deffinately is a workout especially if your not used to riding a track. It's way differient than riding for a day at croom.
Eric let me know about next weekend. We normally meet at John's house (off east bay) ..... the guy that spilled last night.... load up and go. All the wives liked Nikki and said to bring her along if you do go next weekend.
When I ride at Croom, I try to ride the Pitt the best I can as if it were a track.I watched everyone riding at Sunshine, and I did see a lot of hairy lift offs, and nose dives.Seeing the track from the sidelines and riding them are two different things.You guys got some balls.
I ride aggressively once I start going, I probably would've gotten hurt.
i nose dived once almost went over the handlebars. i know that was due mostly to me not staying on tha gas till i reach the lip. i went like you did last week and sat the sidelines and was like ok its time to go so me and two of my buddies (which had never rode a track b4) went and enjoyed it. i know i need a few things for my bike to make it a little easier on my body to ride that track but hey what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. right?
I actully liked it last night..
I loved the lip on the step up before the table..
The right corner was awsome.. I liked the triple im the middle too how u could jump into it..
And how u jumped into the woops..
U didnt like the big triple lip or the table table lip..
But all around i think the track wasnt that bad..
Im probibly gonna go race saturday and since none of my freind are gonna go to croom im probibly gonna go to hardrock sunday..
Quote from: WALSH450R on March 08, 2007, 08:13:10 PM
I'm probably gonna go race Saturday and since none of my friend are gonna go to croom I'm probably gonna go to hardrock sunday..
No racing Saturday, there is going to be a pit bike race.
I didn't know that was you on the Raptor, I should've said ,"Hello."Everytime I saw Eric's bike on the sideline, he was gone.I was walking around with my little girl.I'll look for you next time to meet.
My buddy that I ride with says,"He has a friend in Sarasota making a private MX track."I was invited to go this Sunday, so I may end up there.Hope evryone has a good weekend.
Well hmm idk mabe race bartow??
are u going riding saturday eric??
Let me know
great pictures--looks like fun