Hey guys just wanted to see if anybody went. I just got home like an hour ago. I thought it was way better then last year. Didnt know if anybody else went. I got a coupple pics and the freestyle videos for Avenger, Maximum Destruction, and Grave Digger. Ill try to have them up sometime tomorrow.
I went it was a great show, with Tons of fans. I think it was going to be on TV.That Damon Bradshaw who drove the Air Force Truck, is an up and coming star in the sport. I remember him from his MX days!
Quote from: psd on February 25, 2007, 02:15:44 PM
I went it was a great show, with Tons of fans. I think it was going to be on TV.That Damon Bradshaw who drove the Air Force Truck, is an up and coming star in the sport. I remember him from his MX days!
Yep, he is crazy! Just enough to be a huge star in Monster Jam!
Yeah he looked really good in the racing section and had a pretty good freestyle. Its just a same he lived up to his name of afterburner:
[attachment deleted by admin]
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2010859009 Heres a quick video i threw together of some freestyles I captured. The quaility could be better but it was took with a digital camera in a stadium with 70,000 screaming people.... :-\
That was a fun show..... Several from our site were in the show. What you were not able to see was the size of the rocks in the dirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some were the size or tennis balls, and boy did they hurt.
didn't make it this year, gonna try and do the world finals in Las Vegas
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on February 26, 2007, 12:01:28 PM
didn't make it this year, gonna try and do the world finals in Las Vegas
wow, don't you know that would be off the chain.