Bartow saturday anybody? Its a quad night and I would like to see some people out there to race!
I'll be their,Wait I can't I don't have FRONT SHOCKS :( :( :(
Quote from: #3 LTR450 on February 23, 2007, 09:30:35 AM
I'll be their,Wait I can't I don't have FRONT SHOCKS :( :( :(
If I rember correctly u have another suzuki u could ride! :D :D :D
we will be going sunday along with a few others hopefully.
NICE ;D ;) ::)
Lyndon might come out. We are planning on Moroso Sunday but he might try and run with yall.
I'll be there, during the day. 8)
i will be there to race. lets try and get as many quads as we can!!!
we need to see how many people we can get to run open money ;)
so who won!!! 8)
it was a great night with a good amount of seat time. lyndon got me in moto one and i got the overall in moto two. but i think he was tired from racing all them C class guys.lol j/k man you rode great
YES!!!!!!! That was some GOOD racing sat night I don't see why more QUADS don't show up to race this track,and the best thing is your home in time to catch the 10pm news HA HA HA.