Has anyone ever been there? If so I kinda got the idea from the web page it is kinda a competion more so than just riding. And it kinda looks small. It would be a LONG drive for me to go without yalls opinions. I also read you have to camp off site and you cant start "bogging" until 10am till 5:30pm. I really haven't heard anything on this forum about this place just wanting everyones opinion who has been there.
Thanks
Swamper
Web page is http://www.mudup.com/index.html
I've been there it was ok I guess.I ride a sport quad and there is a small trail loop if you wanna call it that.quite a few sand piles to jump.not a very big mud area for atv's but there were quite a few playin in the mud.and it costs $12.to ride there
Thanks for the info I kinda got the same feeling just from reading the web page I probley wont make that drive LOL it would be about 6 hours i think
DON`T WASTE YOUR TIME WENT THERE FOR NEW YEARS AND WAS NOT HAPPY.
Alrighty thanks for the info
I'm close to it and do not go. Been one time and didn't care for it. Come to L-Cross in Okeechobee for their adult event March 2,3,4th. Closer to you to. We drive almost 5 hours to get to L-cross and enjoy it.
Yea I have been to L cross and C&R many times just looking for new places.