Hey,
I respect the Police. But I do have family members who were jersey cops and I know there are ways how to get out of sticky situations. For example my uncle wears a forrest ranger shirt and hes doesnt get stopped for riding in the woods. Anyway do you think if you put police stickers on your bike it would help? Where can you get police stickers?
Thanks
www.freewebs.com/njoutlaw88
QuoteHey,
I respect the Police. But I do have family members who were jersey cops and I know there are ways how to get out of sticky situations. For example my uncle wears a forrest ranger shirt and hes doesnt get stopped for riding in the woods. Anyway do you think if you put police stickers on your bike it would help? Where can you get police stickers?
Thanks
www.freewebs.com/njoutlaw88
Thats funny.
I like to wear a blue FBI shirt when riding. Cops run from me!
I had a Game and Fresh Water Fish Commision hat years ago when I hunted ONF. I always got funny looks and called sir.
QuoteI had a Game and Fresh Water Fish Commision hat years ago when I hunted ONF. I always got funny looks and called sir.
Told you. It works
Do you know what the penalty is for impersonating a police officer. I don't think I would do it.
QuoteDo you know what the penalty is for impersonating a police officer. I don't think I would do it.
I am not impersonationg a police officer. I am just showing support of them buy puting a sticker on my bike.
It is just like all the people who put the stickers on their cars. And you get them from donating to the police department. They usually make phone calls asking for money.
i remember the old myth-put a sticker and you wont get a ticket. sort a like a " get out of jail free card" ya right try it. " oh b ut officer i have a sticker" oooooooooohhhhhhh!
lol
That is the most lame idea I have ever heard. LOL. You will draw MORE attention to yourself by doing that.
Only if you have limo tint, 22 inch chromies, smoke coming out of your windows and loud rap music blarring.
I doubt cops are actually looking for regular cars with a PAL sticker on them to pull over.
why just install a siren and some red and blue lights.....lol...that surely will help...............
get you to jail much faster..LOL
i will ride around in a park secruity shirt.
If you really don't want to get tickets sell what ever vehicle you have now and buy a white Crown Victoria, take the hub caps off, tint the window really dark and place a couple extra antenas on the roof. Atleast thats what all the old people in my home town do.