ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: Njoutlaw88 on April 21, 2005, 03:36:02 PM

Title: I am writting a letter to Jeb
Post by: Njoutlaw88 on April 21, 2005, 03:36:02 PM
Hey,

I am writting an e mail to jeb and asking him why there arent any trails for us south of tampa. If you want his e mail address it is jeb.bush@myflorida.com
His telephone number is 850/488-4441


If you like riding I suggest writing him an e mail.  
Title: Re: I am writting a letter to Jeb
Post by: MadMudder on April 21, 2005, 11:45:30 PM
FIGHT THE POWER BROTHER!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: I am writting a letter to Jeb
Post by: Thrumud on April 22, 2005, 02:53:32 AM
Tell the Pr!ck I said Hello, He sucks as a Governor.
Title: Re: I am writting a letter to Jeb
Post by: Njoutlaw88 on April 22, 2005, 02:11:04 PM
QuoteTell the Pr!ck I said Hello, He sucks as a Governor.

Hell yea.
Title: Re: I am writting a letter to Jeb
Post by: 05greengriz on April 22, 2005, 04:03:48 PM
Good luck getting any response out of him. But hey, go for it. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Title: Re: I am writting a letter to Jeb
Post by: YFZ450AndyH on April 26, 2005, 02:27:42 PM
LOL!!!!