Woke up this morning to find out that my Black #99 450r was stolen along with everything in my trailer, including all my tires, spare shocks, tool box, tools, everything. I live in Sebring which is in Highlands county. If anyone has any info on this please let me know. Someone will probably try to ride this thing, so if you live in the area, please keep your eye out for it.
I posted a couple of pics that I could find for now on the open discussion forum!
$1000 reward, no questons asked!!
Man ! Sorry to hear that JT ! I`ll keep a look out at ONF this week. That so sucks. >:(
Sorry to hear that. I'll keep my eyes out! Some people should burn before they go to hell.
Damn JT! That sucks man >:( . I'll definitely keep my eye out at some of the spots where I ride. Also, I'll make some calls and have some others to keep an eye out when they're riding as well.
That sucks A$$ JT, hope you get everythign back safe and sound!!! Off with their heads.....
JT sorry to hear it. Also if anyone has a place at RR or Holopaw keep an eye out for this bike. No titles are needed to ride there. Hope those bastards get what they have coming to them.
that sucks JT! If you are willing fix my quad (cracked cases and blown motor) you can race it for the season ;) heck, id let ya if it wasnt broken but it is all i can offer now. i hope you get your stuff back.
i hate hearing about stuff like this sorry about your stuff bro hope you get it all back better yet i hope you find them yourself that way you can take matters into your own hands >:( :box.gif :Dead.gif
Hate to hear that. Will keep our eyes open.
will keep an eye out over here, in lake county (leesburg etc)
that sucks. sorry jt this just keeps getting worse. it looks like we need to start hanging thieves so they will get the picture. i hope somebody will see something so you can get your quad back.its sad to see lowlife degenerates take stuff from hardworking people because there to sorry to work themselves. if prisons were'nt like club med to these lowlifes we wouldnt have to chain our stuff to the floor.well maybe since the police are waisting our tax dollars on chasing atvs for riding on trails and dirt roads maybe one of them will spot your stuff and we will get something in return. good luck and hopefully we will see you soon.
Quote from: tony pitts on February 20, 2007, 09:37:21 PM
that sucks. sorry jt this just keeps getting worse. it looks like we need to start hanging thieves so they will get the picture. i hope somebody will see something so you can get your quad back.its sad to see lowlife degenerates take stuff from hardworking people because there to sorry to work themselves. if prisons were'nt like club med to these lowlifes we wouldnt have to chain our stuff to the floor.well maybe since the police are waisting our tax dollars on chasing atvs for riding on trails and dirt roads maybe one of them will spot your stuff and we will get something in return. good luck and hopefully we will see you soon.
I "2nd" that !!! I'll keep my eyes peeled for your bike.
Thanks guys. Im so freakin mad right now I could spit. I keep picturing them pulling the ole girl out of the trailer and pushing her away! The whole time shes screaming "no,no!" Bass turds!!!
I do know a couple of "not so ethical individuals" that dad has built drag banshees for, that are trying to help me! They have they're ear to the ground a little better than the police. So, maybe they can help!
Good luck JT, If ya need some beat down help let my know. :box.gif
Might be some good news on the horizon. Hopefully we won't need bond money.
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on February 20, 2007, 11:25:14 PM
Thanks guys. Im so freakin mad right now I could spit. I keep picturing them pulling the ole girl out of the trailer and pushing her away! The whole time shes screaming "no,no!" Bass turds!!!
I do know a couple of "not so ethical individuals" that dad has built drag banshees for, that are trying to help me! They have they're ear to the ground a little better than the police. So, maybe they can help!
those are GREAT friends to have sometimes.....hey JT, shot me a PM with your phone number. I am going to be at C&R motorsports drag racing this weekend, and I will keep my eyes open.