;) ;) 8) 8) :P :P ;) ;)
"3rd" Annual Muddy Gra's Spring Break GONE WILD!!! Gates open Friday March 2nd 9:00am and NEVER CLOSE till Sunday March 4th at 5:00pm. Trail ride Saturday morning 10:00am. Concert Saturday night with "EXILE" opening band is "Backstage Pass". If you don't know who "EXILE" is they had 21 # 1 hits including songs like Super Duper Love, Kiss you all over and over again, Woke up in love with you, I don't want to be a memory and many more. You can check out their web site at: Exile.com
We have a whole lot of new events and competitions for this event such as Silhouette
Dancing, Pole dancing, Men with sexy chests, Men in Boxers just to name a few.
These will be held before the concert Saturday night.
You must be at least 18yrs of age to attend this event with VALID PHOTO ID.
$30.00 buys you a weekend pass that's right all three days , camping, trail riding, competitions extreme mud and concert all for only $30.00!!!
Don't forget your BEADS and Costumes!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
I got my beads and glow sticks ready. Gonna have a large group going. Who else.
Hi Yunt,
Almost everyone I spoke to last weekend said they would be here for this one too!
It is definitely going to be BIG! I know the weather won't be as cold either.
Look forward to seeing you and Sherrie.
Thanks,
Mark and Patti
Anyone need supplies. They have fast shipping.
http://www.mardigrasoutlet.com/
Me and my bro will be there!
Any more or are we gonna have all this all to ourselves. Come on now.
Looks like some of us will be there Yunt...possibly 10 or so
My wife and I are going. Hanging out with JoeDirt and company!
Where is this at? is there a web page?
Im gonna try to make this one since I missed the last L-cross event.
Quote from: psd on February 22, 2007, 06:01:21 PM
Where is this at? is there a web page?
Okeechobee!
www.l-cross.com
Good to see more attending.
;) ;)
Don't worry Tony, our phones have not stopped ringing. There will be a ton of people here!! Most of the people come from Ft Lauderdale and the Treasure coast so they don't even know about this site. Someone needs to give us some hand outs the girls can give the customers at the gate when they come in.
Thanks,
Patti
i am planning on going if i can keep my atv working for long enough
we will be there about 12 quads and counting
hey Patty I have a question for you I bought like 10 raffle tickets from you for the arctic cat prowler last year are they gonna raffle that baby off.
:)
We could not get enough people to buy tickets for the Arctic Cat so we changed over to the RHINO. Ticket sales are going better now. Anyone who has tickets for the Arctic Cat raffle tickets are still good but it will be a New 2007 Rhino 660.
Thanks,
Patti
What is the price of the tickets? I know it is posted somewhere else but, can't find it right now. I would like to buy some but need to be prepared as I don't usually bring extra cash :)
:)
$10.00 per ticket.
cya sat night... this week can't go by fast enough!!
z|n
we will be there as well about 12 of us leaving out psl friday.
Quote from: zin on February 25, 2007, 07:03:22 PM
cya sat night... this week can't go by fast enough!!
z|n
Hey dude, good to see your gonna make it out. Look for us.
If you wear that same goofy hat I saw on you last year..then I'm sure I won't miss ya...lol
I'll be in the mud hole Sat night.
cya in the mud
z|n
I don't have the hat but my buddy still has his.
Quote from: yunt2ride on February 26, 2007, 08:59:29 PM
I don't have the hat but my buddy still has his.
Lcross is one hell of a drive for you. How long does it take?
Quote from: Shotgun on February 26, 2007, 09:06:38 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on February 26, 2007, 08:59:29 PM
I don't have the hat but my buddy still has his.
Lcross is one hell of a drive for you. How long does it take?
Just over 4 hours but we love going to their adult events.
;D ;D
We have had alot of calls about the Fire in Glades County. No, it's not on our property. It is all in what we call the Lake Bottom. It is over the Hoover Dike in the lake.We did have alot of rain last night and it put most of the fire out. It will be totally burned out by tomorrow. We did not even get any smoke or ashes because of how the wind was blowing. No need to worry about MUD either we have 2 Pumps.
We will have beautiful weather as well. 70's in the day and 60's at night.
See everyone this weekend!
Mark and Patti
I can't wait for this one.
One more day.
Hey Patti Im only able to go on sat. Do I still have to pay $30 or can I pay $15 for the day. Its like a 2 1/2 hour drive for me so that would be an expensive day trip.
I might be wrong, but I think they charge $30 no matter what because people would say that they are staying for one day and then stay the entire weekend, and there is no way to really effectively enforce who is staying one day and who is staying all weekend. I think it is a bargain no matter what. It's legal for one thing, and it's a heck of alot of fun without alot of rules.
yeah let me know, i just want to go for saturday. not paying $30
If you want to only pay $15 then Sunday is the day for you. Fri and Sat it is $30 there is just no way they can enforce a one day admission so it is $30 for the weekend and $15 if you show up on just the last day.
30.oo bucks well worth it even if you are there just on saturday. L-cross is the best for mud seeing how in south florida we are all used up except for Holey Lands (maybe the hump but when we got to the keys we dive and fish no room for atv's :( )
We Will be coming from Boca,lantana,Loxahatchee,royal palm, about 10 bikes and be there on sat am by 8am. Adult weekend are the best cya all out there
;) ;) :o 8) 8) :o :-[
EXTREME IT IS !!! POLE DANCING EVERYWHERE!!! This is really what Adult Weekends are all about!!! The Park is JAMMED and everyone is having a GREAT time
and it's only Friday! What a way to kick off SPRING BREAK!!! You really don't want to miss this!
We're leaving in the mornin!
cya in the mud!!
what great time !!!!
YES!
Excellent event!! Thanks mark and patti!!!
Cya next time!
any pics from this weekend
Here are a couple of pics from Muddy Gra's from the Ole Lady's camera, mine floated away in one of the mud holes. I definitely wouldn't have been able to post those here. :no
Despite what the weather man was saying, the weather was great. It sprinkled for a few minutes Sunday morning, but that was about it.
We brought the Quads and the Alcohol, Mark and Patti supplied plenty of mud.... Perfect RedNeck weekend!!!!
(http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fltruck/3-5-2007-05.jpg)
(http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fltruck/3-5-2007-20.jpg)
(http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fltruck/3-5-2007-19.jpg)
(http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fltruck/3-5-2007-22.jpg)
(http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fltruck/3-5-2007-10.jpg)
(http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fltruck/3-5-2007-11.jpg)
(http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fltruck/3-5-2007-14.jpg)
(http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/fltruck/3-5-2007-13.jpg)
Love the pic of you swimming in the mudhole. I was in the same spot trying to get someone out!! :)
Quote from: GrlNextDoor on March 06, 2007, 04:28:02 PM
Love the pic of you swimming in the mudhole. I was in the same spot trying to get someone out!! :)
Were you the one on the other side who yelled that it was too deep to make it thru?
No, no one else tried when we did. One of the guys in my group went first and I was the only one brave enough to see how deep it really was. And i'm short. :)
Quote from: GrlNextDoor on March 06, 2007, 06:42:47 PM
No, no one else tried when we did. One of the guys in my group went first and I was the only one brave enough to see how deep it really was. And i'm short. :)
Its was definitely pretty deep. I was creeping through, then all of a sudden it dropped 4-5 feet and pulled me down. The weekend was a blast, cant wait until the continuation of the party in May.
Anyone else have pics??
There was a serious lake of porta potties at this event. I also couldn't believe how much garbage was on the ground at some of the campsites when I left Sunday afternoon. Was a great time though.
Quote from: Shotgun on March 07, 2007, 10:41:56 PM
There was a serious lake of porta potties at this event. I also couldn't believe how much garbage was on the ground at some of the campsites when I left Sunday afternoon. Was a great time though.
I didn't notice the lack of Porta Potties, we bring our own. But I did notice all the trash spread all over in the back. What a mess they left, at least put it in one pile so they can easily scoop it up.
It was a real good weekend though.
:-\ ???
I had another person say something about the port-a-potties. When they cleaned them on Monday there were 5 that had never been used and 5 more that had been used once or twice. We had 3 times the amount of potties we needed for the amount of people that were there by health code standards. Yes, you are right a couple of them were nasty do to the inconciderate people who used them. They left them very nasty. Next time go to another potty. The ones by the concert area are always clean.
Thanks,
Patti