Just wanted to see where people in and around jax are riding. I see a lot of clearings for future construction and was wondering if anyone is riding in these or are you getting chased off? Is it legal even? I am considering getting some 4 wheel fun for my family for some summer fun, but find myself questioning if it is worth it if I have to frive an hour and a half to ride them.
Thanks,
Tim
Any construction site will earn you a felony, if it is marked as a construction site.
Go to my post here:http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=wheretoride;action=display;num=1105844414
I saw that one, thanks. I was hoping there was something in the near vicinity so I don't have to dedicate every weekend to driving an hour to ride. Maybe a spot I could take my kids to after work to get out of their Mother's hair, or a quick stop for the whole family.
I'd hate to drop a ton of money and not get to enjoy it. That one spot by the gas station didn't sound famliar...was that local?
Thanks again
Tim