What a finish!! I'm not a Martin fan but how can you not feel sorry for the guy? That would have been a great story line to drive the Army Chevy and win the Daytona 500.That race was his to win.Give Harvick credit though,he shot up there like a bullet on the outside. And then the other guy to cross the finish line on his roof.WOW. What a way to open the season.
I agree on the Mark Martin deal.
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 19, 2007, 01:04:12 AM
And then the other guy to cross the finish line on his roof.WOW.
Was that Ricky Bobby?
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 19, 2007, 01:04:12 AM
What a finish!! I'm not a Martin fan but how can you not feel sorry for the guy? That would have been a great story line to drive the Army Chevy and win the Daytona 500.That race was his to win.Give Harvick credit though,he shot up there like a bullet on the outside. And then the other guy to cross the finish line on his roof.WOW. What a way to open the season.
Yeah that is a bunch of crap. Mark leads the entire race, they get going after the red flag, Harvick deserves no credit. All he did was floor it and keep it straight. The guy behind him that wound up crashing bumped him ahead of martin and if you noticed that harvick bumped Martin just a little. Anyway I like how that one guy finished upside down and on fire. I was really pissed when dale jr. got wrecked with 10laps to go >:(. Great race though? Hey wtf happened to stewart? He was predicted to win the race and he was back at like 40th?
"Mark Martin leads the entire race" What race were you watching? Shame he didn't win though.
yea, ive always been a huge fan of martin. i hate harvick and always have and always will. he dont deserve any credit. all he did is get a bump draft from kenseth and hold on and go by. mark held all them idiots off til 1000 feet from the line. if stupid nascar had thrown the caution when they were supposed to, then mark wouldda won. but no bend the rules for harvick. bunch of crap.
as for stewart he was in a wreck (yes!!!). i hate him too. and jr. i was so happy to see them finish crappy.
Quote from: Fox17 on February 19, 2007, 02:07:21 AM
yea, ive always been a huge fan of martin. i hate harvick and always have and always will. he dont deserve any credit. all he did is get a bump draft from kenseth and hold on and go by. mark held all them idiots off til 1000 feet from the line. if stupid nascar had thrown the caution when they were supposed to, then mark wouldda won. but no bend the rules for harvick. bunch of crap.
as for stewart he was in a wreck (yes!!!). i hate him too. and jr. i was so happy to see them finish crappy.
Don't be a hater kid!!!! :'(
Yeah the only person I was glad to see wreck was Rainbow Warrior (a.k.a Jeff Gordon) 8)
Yeah Caution comes out and field is lock and Mark Martin wins the Daytona 500!Thats how it should have went!
Hey did anybody see the poor guy that got ran over by the 23 crown royal car. I forgot who was driving it but he was comming out of pit road on the final stop and he squished the pit crew guy next to hims leg.
1st- Chevy
2nd- Chevy
3rd- Chevy
4th- Chevy
5th- Ford
30th- Toyota and that would be the last place running car, all the rest was out because of accidents. LOL
Quote from: MadMudder on February 19, 2007, 02:18:13 AM
Yeah the only person I was glad to see wreck was Rainbow Warrior (a.k.a Jeff Gordon) 8)
Amen, tony stewart was wrecked by kurt or kyle busch. can't stand either busch. tony did have a dominant car, to bad he got wrecked.
Yeah he was in like 20th and then was caught speeding down pit road. So they put him in last. Then he moved back all the way to first and then he got wrecked. He had probably the fastest car out there.
Only person that deserves to win...is the first one to cross the line at the checkered flag... ::)
Quote from: yunt2ride on February 19, 2007, 02:11:55 PM
1st- Chevy
2nd- Chevy
3rd- Chevy
4th- Chevy
5th- Ford
30th- Toyota and that would be the last place running car, all the rest was out because of accidents. LOL
22nd was the highest toyota. i know its not something to be proud of but get your facts right before you post.
Quote from: trx#9 on February 19, 2007, 02:14:08 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on February 19, 2007, 02:07:21 AM
yea, ive always been a huge fan of martin. i hate harvick and always have and always will. he dont deserve any credit. all he did is get a bump draft from kenseth and hold on and go by. mark held all them idiots off til 1000 feet from the line. if stupid nascar had thrown the caution when they were supposed to, then mark wouldda won. but no bend the rules for harvick. bunch of crap.
as for stewart he was in a wreck (yes!!!). i hate him too. and jr. i was so happy to see them finish crappy.
Don't be a hater kid!!!! :'(
i will hate who i want to.
Shake n Bake!
Quote from: Fox17 on February 19, 2007, 06:49:15 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on February 19, 2007, 02:11:55 PM
1st- Chevy
2nd- Chevy
3rd- Chevy
4th- Chevy
5th- Ford
30th- Toyota and that would be the last place running car, all the rest was out because of accidents. LOL
22nd was the highest toyota. i know its not something to be proud of but get your facts right before you post.
Quote from: trx#9 on February 19, 2007, 02:14:08 AM
Well excuse me for overlooking that. Its still funny as hell.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 19, 2007, 02:49:03 PM
Quote from: MadMudder on February 19, 2007, 02:18:13 AM
Yeah the only person I was glad to see wreck was Rainbow Warrior (a.k.a Jeff Gordon) 8)
Amen, tony stewart was wrecked by kurt or kyle busch. can't stand either busch. tony did have a dominant car, to bad he got wrecked.
Yea, that made me mad. I am not a big Nascar fan and my wife took me to the race. Tony Stewart and Juan Pablo Montoya I knew from other series so they are my favorites drivers. When Tony came up from 30th to 1st I was pumped!! Then that little Busch queer tapped him and caused him to wreck.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on February 19, 2007, 08:41:36 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 19, 2007, 02:49:03 PM
Quote from: MadMudder on February 19, 2007, 02:18:13 AM
Yeah the only person I was glad to see wreck was Rainbow Warrior (a.k.a Jeff Gordon) 8)
Amen, tony stewart was wrecked by kurt or kyle busch. can't stand either busch. tony did have a dominant car, to bad he got wrecked.
Yea, that made me mad. I am not a big Nascar fan and my wife took me to the race. Tony Stewart and Juan Pablo Montoya I knew from other series so they are my favorites drivers. When Tony came up from 30th to 1st I was pumped!! Then that little Busch queer tapped him and caused him to wreck.
Bush did not wreck Stewart! Stewart got loose and slowed down there was nothing Bush could do to help what happened, the tellimetrics (sp?) showed that Bush attempted to slow down.
P.S. Drive fast and turn left is not racing, its a bunch of oversized kids on an oversized go-kart track. I do not like Nascar but was watchin to see if I could see my brother and his wife.
Tony stuart caused the wreck and took him and kurt out wayyy cool.love watchin them two wreck.jr.is toast this year.He better hope for next year if he can get the legal stuff straight.mark martin was robbed .They should have thrown the caution and he would have won.Nascar has too many gray areas in their rules which depletes their credibility.They need to stop worrying about spanish,and blacks and trying to appeal to everyone.If a spanish guy makes it into the race ,great let him race.Same for the blacks.Dont shove them down our throats.let them earn a spot like everyone else.
if you ain't first,......
Quote from: 96cobra10101 on February 21, 2007, 02:31:39 AM
if you ain't first,......
what? did i miss something? can you explain? ill be thinkin about this all night now. lol.
yo bigscrb, you got a phone number I can give you a shout at. I got the final pricing on the floors, just want to get your opinion. or shot me a PM and I will give you all the description.
Thanks,
SmOkE
Had to chime in,
I agree, man I really wanted to see Mark Martin win. Everyone else I was hoping for wrecked anyway, and I can stand Harvick, little snot nose.... I never seen a racer so full of themselves as him. Did you ever watch Nascar 360 and watch him, oh my gosh, get real.
At any rate, I feel Martin should of got it, but then again, we all like to see a race to the checker.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 21, 2007, 04:14:44 AM
yo bigscrb, you got a phone number I can give you a shout at. I got the final pricing on the floors, just want to get your opinion. or shot me a PM and I will give you all the description.
Thanks,
SmOkE
And this has do do with Nascar how????
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 21, 2007, 11:11:45 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 21, 2007, 04:14:44 AM
yo bigscrb, you got a phone number I can give you a shout at. I got the final pricing on the floors, just want to get your opinion. or shot me a PM and I will give you all the description.
Thanks,
SmOkE
And this has do do with Nascar how????
trying to get my post count up. lmao, i saw them posting, and not sure which one does floors, so thought i would ask. are the atvflorida gods going to punish me? ;)
One could only wish.LOL.
oh come on, I am not that bad am I? This post was going dead anyways. Lighten up a little.
My apologies.
no problem.....now let's talk about racing again. did you see the big to do about sunoco doesn't like the fact that shell is sponsoring kevin harvick's car. Well HELLO, coke sponsors races all the time and Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon are sponsored by Pepsi. Comptetive sponsorship is great in my opinion.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 23, 2007, 02:54:43 AM
no problem.....now let's talk about racing again. did you see the big to do about sunoco doesn't like the fact that shell is sponsoring kevin harvick's car. Well HELLO, coke sponsors races all the time and Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon are sponsored by Pepsi. Comptetive sponsorship is great in my opinion.
yea. but in the case of those 3, i wish they would kick their sponsors out. i hate all 3 of em. but they shouldnt complain. i mean, theres been 5 oil companies sponsor cars for ever. im not sure if there is a official oil of nascar or not but....... and beer. bud is the official and miller sponsors a car. and when it was the winston cup, camel and some other various companies sponsored cars too. if anyone should complain it shouldda been winston. but they didnt that i know of.
Nascar=Puppets on a string Nuff said...