thought this was a good one
[attachment deleted by admin]
....and...That's not normal?
Quote from: MiamiZ400 on February 17, 2007, 10:00:37 PM
....and...That's not normal?
yeah,,,,what's wrong with that?
Id@
ive neva seen that before but look at this
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/fba9d88164f3e2d9109ee770223212a0.jpg)
lol thats who we take our bikes around here we have put my recon and my 450r in the back of a truck and then one day we had my 450r,old 400ex in the back of a truck then a trailer with another 400ex,ds650,recon,worrier 350 and then a 300ex lol (we didnt even make it out ridingt till like that night cuz my friend recked his truck )
ah another break.com fan.............
How about this???
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/jodedera/RedNeck1.jpg)
Ive seen a car with atleast 3 quad on it, was in Dirtwheels once.
Quote from: Eric5555 on February 18, 2007, 08:17:12 AM
ive neva seen that before but look at this
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/fba9d88164f3e2d9109ee770223212a0.jpg)
Is it just me or does this guy look kinda like LMK?
Quote from: QT314 on February 18, 2007, 01:29:28 PM
Quote from: Eric5555 on February 18, 2007, 08:17:12 AM
ive neva seen that before but look at this
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/fba9d88164f3e2d9109ee770223212a0.jpg)
Is it just me or does this guy look kinda like LMK?
I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think Curtis would let himself be seen in that car ;-)
Id@
i thought the same thing............LMK????
thats funnt because thats what we did yesterday to go out to croom because our trailer only fit 2. Everyone did stare at us funny though but it works
yeah, i have to take a pic of ours, becaus we call them "The Humping Yamahas"
lol easiest way to haul them
I use to tie strap the suspension down on my Blaster and put the seats down in my Tahoe and throw it in the back.
well, technically speaking, if they are four strokes that shouldn't work with oil in the motor, or am i wrong? i know i ruined my push lawnmower by shoving it in the shed with the front of the motor facing down and it basically flooded the motor with oil
this is how WE haul our quads
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/06-24-06_1243.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/06-24-06_1241.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/06-11-06_2011.jpg)
i just thought about it, i need to go take a pic of the inside of my big trailer now, it's a 24' enclosed, with 4 quads put in straight, a shee, a blaster a ds and a oddyssey, the 2 yamaha's are standing on there butts so they all fit
(http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/snowmanzz13/holylands/Picture018.jpg) ;D
I see nothing wrong with any of these pics. If I had a car I would do the same thing.
Stop attacking me!!!!!!!!!!!
Administadors!!!! Help me!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel threatened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that a direct threat against my life? I'm calling the police. Or better yet....Mr. BONEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!