ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: WidowMaker on April 16, 2005, 10:26:12 PM

Title: Around Lakeland?
Post by: WidowMaker on April 16, 2005, 10:26:12 PM
any one know a good place around lakeland or tampa?
Title: Re: Around Lakeland?
Post by: Vegas on April 16, 2005, 11:18:05 PM
What kind of ATV are you riding?

I'm in Lakeland as well.

Spots I know of:

Mulberry Motordcross Park (see string on this site)
Croom
River Ranch
Ocala National
Title: Re: Around Lakeland?
Post by: WidowMaker on April 18, 2005, 06:04:33 PM
ltz 400
Title: Re: Around Lakeland?
Post by: jamesCR250R on April 18, 2005, 10:19:45 PM
i found a nice spot but the police ran us off :( we had fun for about 4 hours.....the police were nice about it. I think i have an idea though. I am going to find the owner and ask them if we can ride there. This place is SICK hills, trails jumps etc.... its awesome. In the mean time i need a place to ride. BTW me and my friends ride MX, but i have an Ex300 quad also.
Title: Re: Around Lakeland?
Post by: stump66 on April 20, 2005, 01:22:48 AM
Behind the bartow mx track used to be great but since the hurricanes they shut it down as far as I know.
Title: Re: Around Lakeland?
Post by: Jane_Vaccari on April 21, 2005, 01:49:16 AM
Quick track MX is a fun track and also has a harescramble trail
//www.quicktrackmx.com
Title: Re: Around Lakeland?
Post by: warrior123 on April 30, 2005, 06:35:15 PM
sea worlds not too far from lakekand.....