ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: svtbolt04 on February 14, 2007, 06:38:58 AM

Title: How do I take off my sprocket hub on my YFZ.. (axle is already removed)
Post by: svtbolt04 on February 14, 2007, 06:38:58 AM
I went out and bought some lock ring pliers and they were too big to fit in the hole.. I need to get this thing off before the weekend, so any help would be great.

The axle is off a 2006. Thanks.
Title: Re: How do I take off my sprocket hub on my YFZ.. (axle is already removed)
Post by: 53yfz450 on February 15, 2007, 07:38:54 PM
i think there is a clip on the outside that has to be removed and then it should slide right off.
Title: Re: How do I take off my sprocket hub on my YFZ.. (axle is already removed)
Post by: svtbolt04 on February 16, 2007, 05:23:40 AM
Thanks Jake.

I got it off the other day!
Title: Re: How do I take off my sprocket hub on my YFZ.. (axle is already removed)
Post by: 53yfz450 on February 19, 2007, 05:26:11 PM
no problem ;)