me and a couple buddies, i know is a dirt bike but no one else had an atv.
my buddie angel almost did,t make it here
[attachment deleted by admin]
fat boy here is yours truly ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;) here is a nice action shot i took
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice pics, dirtbikers are always welcomed.... sometimes ;)
nice pics
cool pics, i was jumping that hill this weekend too.
I cant wait till I got back there
Can quads go up that steep incline? I guess you have to get a pretty good speed up to make that up the top.
hey I seen you and your friends out there jumping that hill there was 4 or 5 of you, I was up on the other hill taking a break watching you
Quote from: runfox on February 13, 2007, 07:37:45 PM
Can quads go up that steep incline? I guess you have to get a pretty good speed up to make that up the top.
that hill is ez and fun to go up on a quad, i go up it in 1st gear most the time
looks like a cool place