Hi,
My parents just moved to cape coral and I am wondering if there is anywhere close to ride. I've serched around but dont really know the area enough to know where the places are. I live in west virgina and have only been down once, but from looking at the videos it looks like fun. I ride a Z400, so i'm really not looking for mud. I plan to come down soon, so if anyone knows of a place, please let me know. thanks, Colton
Hey , I grew up in Wheeling, welcome Hillbilly!
There is a spot on Burnt Store Road down there, Look for posts about the Yucapan, that is the area, nice riding there.
Or there is a spot in North Port which is north of there.
Mike
Check out these posts
http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=wheretoride;action=display;num=1103645316
I just found out the other day that if you were born in W.V and killled someone, You could not be charged with murder.
Apparently the reason behind this is that everyone has the same DNA strand and there are no dental records. ;D
I love that one... Welcome to the site Colton, Check out the Yucapen. Greta riding and miles and miles of trails.
can you still ride by the fire house have not bin there in over a year
Quotecan you still ride by the fire house have not bin there in over a year
That's where I have always riden.