I am 1/3 of the way there guys! Got some thingy Cepek FC II. 315x75R16 (35x12.50x16) They probably have 1000 miles on them if that. I picked them up for 600 bucks. What do yall think? Now i need suggestions on rims. I was thinking Mickey Thompson Classic II's but now im open to anything $150 and under. I will be ordering the rims and lift soon. I cant wait to be sitting high.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_1734.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_1735.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_1736.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_1737.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_1738.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_1733-1.jpg)
-Curtis-
gonna kill your acceleration n gas mileage i had a bronco and was gonna put 35's on it till the whole thang brokedown on me and i spent the money fixin it so i could sell it 3 mo. later for $1000
i dont know what rims i would put on there, but if it where me i would black them out.
I agree with gearhead, black those babies out. Will make it look sick. Try Cragar Series 342, ive seen alot of trucks that have these and man do they look sweet.
(http://www.quadratec.com/Assets/Images/36895/36895-md.jpg)
Im thinking about going with these.
(http://www.4wheelparts.com/BetterImageProcessor.ashx?src=%2fimages%2fproducts%2fHE%2fHE791_MAXX6Blk_c.jpg&w=500&h=500&ct=4wheelparts.com&cts=10&ha=05653E28622DEC3349C2D1B62E635E26225473DD)
-Curtis-
Those rims would look sweet on there.
I think im gonna scratch the black rim idea and go with....
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/Untitled-1copy-2.jpg)
Eagle 058's
Whose lift kit are you going to use? How high?
6inch Rough Country. Thinking about adding a body lift afterwards also.
-Curtis-
good idea on the chrome rims. the black looks good, but I don't think it would go good with a green truck. and btw, did you ever ask krissy out?
That will be done in 2 days. ;D
PS: The rims are polished.
-Curtis-
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/fingerpointdown.gif)
Quote from: muddy buddy on February 10, 2007, 05:04:50 PM
gonna kill your acceleration n gas mileage i had a bronco and was gonna put 35's on it till the whole thang brokedown on me and i spent the money fixin it so i could sell it 3 mo. later for $1000
The chrome rims look alot better. Like bigscrb said the black does look good but on a green truck its a little iffy. :dunno.gif
Its gonna suck even more runnin around on 3:55 gears for a little while LOL Thank god for it being a stick and not an automatic. Hell im only getting 12 MPG right now. I expect 8-10 with the 35's. Highway mileage will be beautiful though with the 3:55 gears.
March 3rd shes getting lifted.
-Curtis-
Remember to change the Speedo gear. Its a small gear either in your Tranny or your rear diff. Your Speedo will be WAYYYY off with those tires.
Yep but thats least on the priority list you can guess. These tires will keep me from racing, and screwin around so much too.
-Curtis-
For a $10 gear do it when you do the lift and put the tires on, it will save you from a bunch of speeding tickets. (trust me I know, been there and got the tickets)