ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: n0f3ai2 on February 10, 2007, 09:16:24 PM

Title: Blaster Oil Light
Post by: n0f3ai2 on February 10, 2007, 09:16:24 PM
Hello, I have an '03 Yamaha Blaster in which the oil light is on half the time I ride even when I'm riding on flat ground. Is there a way to fix this or am I stuck? I have noticed both our Yamaha Snowmobiles (Yes, you heard me right. I live in New Hampshire) have the oil lights on too alot of the time. Must be alot of Yamahas that do this?
Title: Re: Blaster Oil Light
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on February 10, 2007, 10:47:06 PM
I don't know how to fix it. I would block off the oil injection and mix the fuel.
Title: Re: Blaster Oil Light
Post by: snowmanzz13 on February 11, 2007, 03:35:26 AM
that was one of the first mods i did was use the block off kit and run mixed gas, but, usually indicator lights are for like evrything like oil level/temp, water/engine temp and everything along that line
Title: Re: Blaster Oil Light
Post by: xr100racer on February 13, 2007, 01:00:06 AM
i had an 03 too and blocked it off, oil injection will fail eventually and toast the motor