well i added a Walsh gusset kit so i had to powder coat it. finally i got my motor back from BPM (aka N.A.S.A.) and put it back together. here she is! 8)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/YFZre-done027.jpg)
pipe
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/YFZre-done020.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/YFZre-done012.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/YFZre-done019.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/YFZre-done025.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/YFZre-done021.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/YFZre-done024.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/YFZre-done028.jpg)
That thing is pristine man.
Thats awesome, very nice work!
nice bike!
Whew! Mean lookin'!!
dang...thats one of the nicest yfz's ive seen in a while
That thing is sxy as hell!!!
IS that a stock rear shock?
i want mine to look similar but better 8)...and is that a stock rear shock? if so how is it?
Quote from: #21yfz on February 10, 2007, 09:53:19 PM
i want mine to look similar but better 8)...and is that a stock rear shock? if so how is it?
thanks everybody! i put a lot of hard work in her at the machine shop. it makes it so worth it though.
ya it is stock but i have had it re-valved and rebuilt. it is awesome it can soak up anything!
looks good mav! looks like it took some work but it sure looks purdy! :P glad to see its finally back up and running, now get out to the track and ride! >:D
WOW, Without any doubt at all, that is the nicest yfz ive ever seen, youve gone over that quad with a fine tooth comb and done everything.
:o lordy lordy
Sweet bike, that Sparks pipe is sick.
That's good lookin bike u got there maverick! Now go to dade city or some other tracks besides sunshine! Lol
Quote from: RAD 700r on February 11, 2007, 03:20:30 AM
WOW, Without any doubt at all, that is the nicest yfz ive ever seen, youve gone over that quad with a fine tooth comb and done everything.
what he said
That YFZ is nice man, I like the black Sparks pipe on it. Good work.
Nice Bike, I Have the same bike and the same graphics kit. But you have a leg up on me and thats the Power Coated frame thats my next move and motor work as well. Very Nice and its nice to see peeps still RIDE YFZ and Not Yellow 8).
You'll get V.I.P. parking at the fuzzy pickle now. :P
WOW!!! That thing looks awesome!!!
Nice Work!
that thing is sooo nice
thats the king of yfz's
best looking ive ever seen
NIce eric!!!! glad you got it back together!!!! now go ride!!!!!
nice ride. What brand grips are they??
Quote from: YELLOW RR on February 12, 2007, 04:34:34 PM
nice ride. What brand grips are they??
thanks. the grips are ODI.
looks good Mav. i know you will be glad to start riding again ;)
Looks very nice!
Got to love the Ceramic head pipe! I got mine done in Black!
You coming out to Sunshine MX today
U racing sunshine tonight?
that is soo sick ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Very nice Bike !! Looks sweet. Makes you not to want to get it dirty when there clean like that !!
Lake Seminole makes a nice back drop. I live about 2 minutes away North from that bridge. I dont have a quad though, just a couple 250r three wheelers. Sweet quad!!!!
Quote from: chevy57harley79 on June 13, 2007, 05:00:08 PM
Lake Seminole makes a nice back drop. I live about 2 minutes away North from that bridge. I dont have a quad though, just a couple 250r three wheelers. Sweet quad!!!!
thanks! good call with lake seminole!
Definitely lookin' good Eric :T
:'( i want
I still don't see any cupholders!! And what, no T.V.'s? Very nice looking. Now, just add dirt.
I am jealous. How much money do you have in that YFZ?