hey does anyone out there know how to get to lost lake off of like i-75 and the turnpike extension area (miramar)
They have pretty much sealed it off from I-75 and the turnpike. I no longer know of a way to get out there. I have not been out there for a couple of years now. Last way we used to go was from US 27 and rode down the dirt road. FWC has been patroling out there frequently from what has been posted on here.
I was there last nite
That's preety near me, I'd like to try it out sometime if it's legal enough. :(
u cant get caught unless you let them.
Just run they wont be able to catch you
Quoteu cant get caught unless you let them.
Just run they wont be able to catch you
thats smart...make it so much worse on yourself when they wait by your tow vehicle and arrest you for resisting.
well i dont tow my atv cause i can get there str8 from my house, and thats not riding on the street or anything. so all my friends come to my house and leave the tow here. so yea im pretty lucky to have such a backyard.
its people like headz that give all the other atv riders a bad name for all the other riders.
Lost Lake is defiently not legal to ride at. Sometimes they are not so nice and don't just write you a ticket they take your bike. Have fun with that!
QuoteLost Lake is defiently not legal to ride at. Sometimes they are not so nice and don't just write you a ticket they take your bike. Have fun with that!
Who's been writing the tickets out there Muddygurl? The Lake is located in Miramar and once you get around the bend on the canal its Dade County. I heard all that land is owned by D.O.T. I was just wondering how FWC got permission to patrol out there. We should all write letters and complain to D.O.T. as a joke as to why we cant ride out there when people have been riding there for 20+ years. Maybe ask them to turn it into an ATV park. :)
FWC is a state angency and can write tickets just about anytime and anyplace they want. They have no limits in the state. If they do stop you they can do just about what they want. Find a place that is legal and you will keep your bike.
QuoteWho's been writing the tickets out there Muddygurl? The Lake is located in Miramar and once you get around the bend on the canal its Dade County. I heard all that land is owned by D.O.T. I was just wondering how FWC got permission to patrol out there. We should all write letters and complain to D.O.T. as a joke as to why we cant ride out there when people have been riding there for 20+ years. Maybe ask them to turn it into an ATV park. :)
Perhaps that may work or maybe not. That place would be a nice ATV park with some TLC (grooomed trails) a section for a track, a lake. Does anyone know anyone in DOT?
hey i got ur back headz
thanx man
i gor ur back heads
raptorboy
Thanx again dan
Kids?!?! Im prolly older than you so relax on how you talk. anywayz i dont go there much cause that place kinda sux have better places to ride than there.
sorry if we got u in any trouble headz just sticken up for a bud n my favorite riden place, but ya ur rite it does get kinda borin after a while besides ive found a better place 2 ;)
Yea that place is overrated
last tym i was in lost lakes i was playing piantball and the owner came up 2 me n my friends and told us we can play there and i asked him if i can ride there and he told me dat i can. so i really dont kno wuts goin on wit lost lakes.
QuotePerhaps that may work or maybe not. That place would be a nice ATV park with some TLC (grooomed trails) a section for a track, a lake. Does anyone know anyone in DOT?
luv that park idea
Quoteluv that park idea
The only problem is across the canal in Miramar there are houses that are real close. I'm sure they would fight it tooth and nail before anything like that happend.
thats true, good thinkin,i take it theres not much we can do is there
Quotelast tym i was in lost lakes i was playing piantball and the owner came up 2 me n my friends and told us we can play there and i asked him if i can ride there and he told me dat i can. so i really dont kno wuts goin on wit lost lakes.
i don't htink you're at lost lake then. as far as i know, its gov't owned.
and FWC patrols anywhere :) I'm goin in the academy after summer to work for them hehe
sweeeeet man onda inside, just kidden
Quotei don't htink you're at lost lake then. as far as i know, its gov't owned.
and FWC patrols anywhere :) I'm goin in the academy after summer to work for them hehe
I think when I retire I'm going to do that. That way I can ride my ATV while I work and at places I couldnt before. :)
Quotewell i dont tow my atv cause i can get there str8 from my house, and thats not riding on the street or anything. so all my friends come to my house and leave the tow here. so yea im pretty lucky to have such a backyard.
Amen, ride hard. Long live anarchy ;D
lol
thank you for your input but we think we will ride were we are allowed to. see you in the holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!