ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: WOODY_450r on February 07, 2007, 01:11:10 AM

Title: pax track 2-10
Post by: WOODY_450r on February 07, 2007, 01:11:10 AM
will anybody be at pax for the race saturday night?
Title: Re: pax track 2-11
Post by: 53yfz450 on February 07, 2007, 01:13:57 AM
me and im pretty sure lots of others will be at the banquet for the SSQSA
Title: Re: pax track 2-11
Post by: quadsonly4 on February 07, 2007, 04:06:19 AM
I hope that all quads will be at Bithlo Sat.  No quads should be at Pax for the performace this season.
Title: Re: pax track 2-10
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on February 07, 2007, 01:24:18 PM
We are planing on being there with the mini quads. Does any mini quads show? I cant get any info from pax if any show up I have e-mailed no answer.
Title: Re: pax track 2-10
Post by: racingbroke on February 07, 2007, 02:24:07 PM
I believe that Bithlo will be having a race saturday night and I know there will be a some minis there from the SSQSA banquet that will probably race - us being one  :)