ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: VForce on February 04, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Title: Campsites with RV Hookups in Ocala
Post by: VForce on February 04, 2007, 04:38:16 PM
Are there any campsites with RV hookups besides Big Scrub that you can ride your ATV from the campsite?

I know you can ride from Lake Delancy, but they do not have RV hookups.

Any in Fort Mccoy?

Thanks
Title: Re: Campsites with RV Hookups in Ocala
Post by: CABLEGUY1 on February 04, 2007, 04:51:26 PM
There are RV hook ups at Croom.
Title: Re: Campsites with RV Hookups in Ocala
Post by: VForce on February 04, 2007, 10:08:09 PM
Thanks for the info. I will check it out.
Title: Re: Campsites with RV Hookups in Ocala
Post by: flroper on February 05, 2007, 02:54:40 AM
try the canoe outpost in eureka on 316 east of fort mccoy they have rv spots if full hook ups i dont know
Title: Re: Campsites with RV Hookups in Ocala
Post by: USFfishing on March 25, 2007, 01:50:58 AM
I just got an RV and am looking for a camp that I can plug in and also ride right to the trails.  I usually go to big scrub but they make you shut down your generator at 10.  summertime its too hot to not have the AC kicking all night.  Is there anywhere besides croom that you can ride in and out that also has RV hookups?
Title: Re: Campsites with RV Hookups in Ocala
Post by: Prairie Master on March 25, 2007, 01:55:00 AM
Florida is lame they don't have any.
Title: Re: Campsites with RV Hookups in Ocala
Post by: KB on March 25, 2007, 02:04:43 PM
Not any more.  SUCKS
Title: Re: Campsites with RV Hookups in Ocala
Post by: greenmachine on March 26, 2007, 01:30:36 PM
Quote from: USFfishing on March 25, 2007, 01:50:58 AM
I just got an RV and am looking for a camp that I can plug in and also ride right to the trails.  I usually go to big scrub but they make you shut down your generator at 10.  summertime its too hot to not have the AC kicking all night.  Is there anywhere besides croom that you can ride in and out that also has RV hookups?
Get a Honda Eu series generator & they cant shut you down, the decibel level is below the standard. We sell them at my shop if anyone is of interest.