ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Mrs.Nightbreed on February 04, 2007, 09:14:45 AM

Title: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on February 04, 2007, 09:14:45 AM
The old home:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno004.jpg)

Shaun helping his dad with disassembly:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno005.jpg)

Shaun lost interest quick:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno008.jpg)

Coming up with a game plan:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno006.jpg)

Drums on the move:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno015.jpg)

Eddy Current moving out:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno018.jpg)

Thank you David:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno016.jpg)

Loaded up:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno017.jpg)

Moving in:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno020.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno022.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno030.jpg)

Starting reassembly:
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno036.jpg)
(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/atpracingengines/Dyno025.jpg)

I have the assembled pics in the camera still. I will be posting those when I get them uploaded  8)






Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: Mr. Fixit on February 04, 2007, 02:06:19 PM
Next your gonna need a bigger shop(closer to Clermont). BTW the 250ex is now running but still leaking from the carb. For a 250(or what ever it is now with the bore) it sounds great. Can I say I've been ATP'ed now? Thanks for everything,Dan 
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: LT-R450ApK on February 04, 2007, 02:20:29 PM
Wake up Mike!! We got some Flat track Tires to burn up, damn i gots to teach the kid how to take pictures lol
Atleast he took them of my best side ;)
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on February 04, 2007, 02:46:48 PM
part of te pic problem is that darn camera. Any pics taken in flourescent lighting always come out fuzzy.
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: Smoknbanshee on February 04, 2007, 03:25:59 PM
looks great guys...HR2 always has the best rates, but I am sure you guys got a GREAT rate...can we put the powerstroke on that dyno? 

hey scooter, ment to call you friday, you and ashley survive the storm without any damage? 
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: SkyHighT100 on February 07, 2007, 01:16:06 AM
I must say, that baby sure does look good sitting pretty in the corner :) At the rate things went over the weekend, flat track tires aren't the only thing I see burning up... I have a feeling the printer won't be too far behind.

Thank God, the storms missed my house by about 2.5 miles. I went through town yesterday for the first time (17-92 through Deland was shut down for 3 days) and it is truely unreal how much damage there is. From the looks of some of the restraunts, offices, and shopping centers, I'd say the estimated wind speed sounds a bit low, it's truely mind blowing. I'm going to try to get some pictures the next time I head that way.
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: xr100racer on February 07, 2007, 01:53:00 AM
How much HP have you seen a 4-stroke put down at ATP?
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on February 07, 2007, 11:55:12 AM
3-5hp..... HEHEHEHE!!
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on February 07, 2007, 01:19:44 PM
 Dont you mean 3.5 hp. great to see things comming together :ThumbsUp.gif


Heres mine ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: A.T.P. RACING on February 07, 2007, 04:24:13 PM
20
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: xr100racer on February 07, 2007, 04:26:49 PM
Quote from: A.T.P. RACING on February 07, 2007, 04:24:13 PM
20

no really what have youve seen?
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on February 07, 2007, 04:27:10 PM
15
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: Smoknbanshee on February 07, 2007, 07:59:43 PM
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on February 07, 2007, 01:16:06 AM
I must say, that baby sure does look good sitting pretty in the corner :) At the rate things went over the weekend, flat track tires aren't the only thing I see burning up... I have a feeling the printer won't be too far behind.

Thank God, the storms missed my house by about 2.5 miles. I went through town yesterday for the first time (17-92 through Deland was shut down for 3 days) and it is truely unreal how much damage there is. From the looks of some of the restraunts, offices, and shopping centers, I'd say the estimated wind speed sounds a bit low, it's truely mind blowing. I'm going to try to get some pictures the next time I head that way.

glad you guys are okay.  with school and work, haven't been able to see any damage. 
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: LT-R450ApK on February 08, 2007, 06:08:53 PM
Thanks Smoke! we made out Good,The Villages got pounded i Drove through there the other day WOW

JohnF -Mid 50's have been the highiest we've seen so far from any quad,But that only cause We dont have mine running yet! It made that with the last motor  ;D
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: xr100racer on February 08, 2007, 06:23:19 PM
I would like to get my raptor dyno tunned in about a month and this is the only place I know of
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on February 08, 2007, 06:32:22 PM
mid 50's! thats it Scooter.... dang, looks like were gonna have to bring some 2 stroke power up that way.  ;D  im in the 59-60 hp range too....dave is in the 75-78 range  >:(.

Seriously, when you on the dyno, gear you bike as high as you can. You will get a more true HP number of of it.
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on February 08, 2007, 08:22:13 PM
I agree with you 100%, "we" have always thought that duno pulled a lower number than what we thought.. 

With out offending anyone, Im glad to see you guys have that dyno now...
Have yall figured out prices yet?
Title: Re: ATP's new toy, now in house
Post by: Smoknbanshee on February 09, 2007, 03:04:11 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on February 08, 2007, 08:22:13 PM
I agree with you 100%, "we" have always thought that duno pulled a lower number than what we thought.. 

With out offending anyone, Im glad to see you guys have that dyno now...
Have yall figured out prices yet?

that is a very true statement.  lot's of dissapointment comes when you put it on the dyno or put it on the track....i would say 75% of the time it doesn't pull or run what people think it would have....