Found this article on the net today. Anyone want to go with me this summer?
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TRAVEL/DESTINATIONS/05/10/off.road.paradise.ap/index.html
couple of pics
[attachment deleted by admin]
another
[attachment deleted by admin]
one more
[attachment deleted by admin]
Here is a link to some more info.
http://www.kyoutdoors.com/hcrr/
wilburz I been living in the mountains for 3 years and the week before I move back down there you want to plan a trip up here? ??? Besides your old lady ain't letting you off the block :o
yes but this place is an hour less driving time than Arkansas. Plus you can ride your atv down the streets in town and stuff. My OL has been known to allow me off the block on occassion.
Hell where I live if you don't ride your atv on the street you are in the minority.
I am very interested in going there. My wife has a 2x4 Polaris 330 TrailBoss. Is she going to be able to ride there?
Kurt
very interesting thread!!!!!!!!looks like some place to look further into for a family vacation
What time in the summer r u talking? We have the week of July 4th off (weekend to weekend). Sounds kewl..
QuoteI am very interested in going there. My wife has a 2x4 Polaris 330 TrailBoss. Is she going to be able to ride there?
Kurt
My bike is 2x4 also. I would guess you can ride trails from estreme to easy. Pick your poison.
Quote What time in the summer r u talking? We have the week of July 4th off (weekend to weekend). Sounds kewl..
I will have to check with the wife on that date.
Thats a long drive. Do smell road trip? Who got a school bus.
Might I suggest September or October the scenery is a lot better and it is a might cooler :)
Will not be able to go those months until next year [smiley=Cry.gif]
I have to agree with wilburzbro,that weather and sceenery are better. So I would be up for that time for sure. By the way I'm a newbie, and haven't met anyone from this site yet, because I don't get much time to ride and when I do it is during the week Because I work weekends and Mondays.
QuoteI have to agree with wilburzbro,that weather and sceenery are better. So I would be up for that time for sure. By the way I'm a newbie, and haven't met anyone from this site yet, because I don't get much time to ride and when I do it is during the week Because I work weekends and Mondays.
You can go to L-cross this Friday. lot of dudes up in PSL going there this weekend.