I will be going to underhills on the 14th and 15th. I believe I am going to camp the night with another member on the site. Anyone else who would like to go let me know. The more the better.
-Chris-
i will be there in either my superduty or my buddies
Alright cool ill be in a Maroon Dakota.
what type of riding is at underhills? I would like to go but I have no idea what the terrian is like.
I was out there today for the first time.......Had a ton a fun,mud holes everywhere,water to run through,grassy trails,d-i-k-es to climb.....the entire ranch was open,no places barricaded off,there must be 4-500+ acres out there,shade tress to park under,table top bars to stand at and shoot the breeze and drink a cold one and relax a little,just an overall excellent place to ride,and all for 10 bucks,weather you stay a day or 10 days.......I'll be going back!!
I was out there friday helping him on his new tables hammering steel steaks for him. He told me he is gonna put grills in next I think Ill still bring my own grill. Kodiak where you out there friday in the white power stroke?
hey guys, where is this place at and how do you get there from lets say croom area 301 or 75. this place sounds excellant, something for all types of atv's.thanks in advance..
if your talking about the one that was mudding then no.
Mine friends was there his is white but we were camped away from everyone. Right when you turn left after you pay we were on the left. My powerstoke is gray my friends is white. My kodiak is camo