Whos interested in SFTL t shirts?
They will have a graphic of a FT quad in the center, with Southern Flat Track League on top.
Shirts would run 20.00 give or take depending on how big the order is...
Let me know how many you think you would want and Ill see what I can do.
4
2XL, 2 L
Oh and the sizes you would need...
members only? >:D
no, open to anyone.
We'll take 3 - Adult XL, Adult M, Youth L (or Adult S if you can't get youth)
Thanks ;D
Alright! we just got off the phone with the guy.
We can do red and blue shirts with white lettering.
The front will read S.F.T.L.
and the back will have an image of a FlatTrack quad and a Motorcycle.
On top of the graphics it will read Southern Flat Track League and the bottom will have
WWW.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.COM
shirts will run 20.00 including setup and shipping they are thick cotton shirts.
Last chance, if your name isnt on this list an order will not be placed for you.
Wayne, what sizes did you want?
Sykolincoln, I think it was your wife who wanted a couple shirts,,, what sizes were they again.
I may order some extra larges, XL, and XXL but they will coast 25.00 not 20.00..
Ill be placing the order when I return from SLC.
Hey Chris this is Shawn McNAry here, count me in for 3 larges and thanks for including the bike guys on the shirts.
Hey Chris this is Kurt put me down for 1 LG and matt 1 med thanks see you at Jasper
The order has been placed, We hoped they would have them to us by Jasper but it doesn't look like they are going to make it in time. :( But they will be there in time for Eastbay. Gina and I ordered a few extra for those who didn't preorder so grab up the extras quick!
Also, you can have the SFTL logo put on your Jersey for a few bucks now that the set up is paid for.
I plan on doing a few of mine along with my name and race #, so if your interested LMK and we will send them all at once.
Chris
crap! i cant remeber what I wanted! ??? im such a tool! can we get patches to iron on to our jerseys? or we have to send our jerseys in?? man i'm m ore cufuzed than a baby in a topless bar :P
Both.... Paul our League sponsor who runs floridaatv.com is in the process of getting me some league patches. Ill know more in a week or so.