The Thunderbowl Speedway Extreme Dirt Points Series starts this weekend, Feb. 3rd
The series is a 12 round series
The series will coincide with the Southern Flat Track League's schedule, so racers can race both series if they wish.
Allowed to drop 3 lowest scores (Best 9 out of 12)
Three races will be for double points
Some races will have a cash purse.
No membership fee for the series like some other tracks charge
Please see the track schedule posted on here for series dates
Sweet Mang See you this weekend!
See yall on Saturday. Hopefully the weather will be good.
What's the matter Wayne. you don't want to freeze you ass of again. Don't worry I always have a spare jacket in my truck if needed. I'd hate to see you shiver due to cold weather
I don't have much azz to freeze off so I need to keep what I have. I had no idea it was going to be that cold at the last race. I will be more prepared next time. I should be able to have the quad back together by then. Had to mill down the cylinder to clear the 07 oil mod nozzle.
Looks like we WILL be able to race tonight fellas. See everyone soon.
;D ;D ;D ;D
So whats the Word? who won what?Come on Man give me da scoop ;)
I got caught up playin Dyno Queen with Mike,Ill be there next time though damn it ;D
Scooter all I can say is Damn you missed some good racin.
Great job Bud and thanks for a great race.
Bud and I were battling it out. It was a very exciting race I think we kept everyone on there toes.
Quote from: 01ZX12R on February 04, 2007, 10:09:14 AM
Scooter all I can say is Damn you missed some good racin.
Great job Bud and thanks for a great race.
Bud and I were battling it out. It was a very exciting race I think we kept everyone on there toes.
Well post some results! Was it cold? It was sprinkling here and 49 degrees. Hope to have my motor back together for the next one in two weeks. Wayne, which class are you racing this season?