ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: shirah86 on January 31, 2007, 10:51:17 PM

Title: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: shirah86 on January 31, 2007, 10:51:17 PM
it gets old
Title: Re: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: CABLEGUY1 on January 31, 2007, 11:27:22 PM
Then just hold for the operator.
Title: Re: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on January 31, 2007, 11:43:37 PM
Or press 2 for spanish that will be different lol
Title: Re: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: yunt2ride on January 31, 2007, 11:49:43 PM
In 5 years it will say press 1 for spanish, and so on until it goes through all the languages and then english will be the last option.
Title: Re: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: Jeepin' on January 31, 2007, 11:56:06 PM
The voice recognition ones are horrible, you say yes and they say "Im sorry, I could not understand you".  We have lost many telephones due to anger from this.
Title: Re: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on February 01, 2007, 12:32:44 AM
Cool I thought it was jus me  ???
Title: Re: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: jocolo on February 01, 2007, 03:59:34 AM
just press 2 for spanish 99.9% of the times you'll still get it in english I garantee you
Title: Re: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: Anoriginal on February 01, 2007, 01:25:21 PM
Really burns me up every time too.

Title: Re: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: Joedirt on February 01, 2007, 01:40:23 PM
I am tired of having to take a #2 in the Urinal when the stalls are full.. >:(
Title: Re: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: Bleedsblue on February 01, 2007, 06:08:32 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on February 01, 2007, 01:40:23 PM
I am tired of having to take a #2 in the Urinal when the stalls are full.. >:(

It could be worse the urinals could be full and you have to use the sink.

Bill
Title: Re: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: Joedirt on February 01, 2007, 06:44:20 PM
Quote from: Bleedsblue on February 01, 2007, 06:08:32 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on February 01, 2007, 01:40:23 PM
I am tired of having to take a #2 in the Urinal when the stalls are full.. >:(

It could be worse the urinals could be full and you have to use the sink.

Bill


I hear ya......breaking it up to get down the drain is embarrassing
Title: Re: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: cheropride on February 01, 2007, 08:57:18 PM
Thats okay, I'm not kidding, I actually got a spanish telemarketing call today.  They did not speak english, well it atleast it made it easy to hang up.......
Title: Re: im tired of pressing 1 for english
Post by: Gato on February 01, 2007, 10:29:50 PM
just figure u are at the low end of the poll