got it from a guy my dad works with, its an 01, anybody else have one with different plastics or something post a pic, i definately gotta get rid of the handle bar guard junk. does anyone know if 400 ex front plastics will fit or if the new 300 plastics would fit?
(http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/RollTide04/S5030158.jpg)
(http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/RollTide04/S5030157.jpg)
I dont think the 400ex plastics will fit. I was going to get a 300ex and trick it out about a year ago. I can't remember the website i got most of my info off of though....
the 07 plastic will fit and it looks sweet.
If you change out the plastics I will buy them from you,even the handle bar piece.
The handlebar piece from the front doesnt look bad, but when you sit on it and look it reminds you of a Fischer Price toy in my opinion. Id say just rip off the handlebar junk and keep the other plastics on it. Looks good.
Hows your Kymco treating you? Our Mongoose 250 is still running like new almost 3 years now & not a hickup.
my kymco is holding up well, had a lil problem with a temp sensor that started acting up on the group ride but thats the only problem so far. warranty covered it so no big deal. im looking to put some 25" mudlites on it when i get the money
that thing is in good condition for an 01....i took the handlebar cover off on my old 300ex too,it makes it look like a jetski...lol