ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: 1FasterBlaster on January 30, 2007, 11:54:42 PM

Title: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on January 30, 2007, 11:54:42 PM
These are some pictures I took at the race

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on January 31, 2007, 12:06:14 AM
C - open class race at 1:30

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on January 31, 2007, 12:10:20 AM
Posting pics...please be patient!!
   Me and my buddies at the C-0-400 starting line.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on January 31, 2007, 12:13:01 AM
10 seconds...GO!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on January 31, 2007, 12:16:15 AM
  I only made 3/4 of the first lap, then I got waterlogged.The rest are pics of racers at the Creek jump.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on January 31, 2007, 12:19:14 AM
  If you see these, then you know who you are.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: Eric5555 on January 31, 2007, 12:19:57 AM
cool pics
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on January 31, 2007, 12:22:08 AM
The guy on the KFX...I know you didn't mean to do that.Word of advice,"Hang on!"

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on January 31, 2007, 12:26:30 AM
By the time the race got started, the Creek jump was just a drop off!!Hope everyone enjoyed the pics.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on March 30, 2007, 02:18:10 PM
   What a cool day.Dayum them for cancelling QS#5
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: ucfneed2ride on March 30, 2007, 05:28:01 PM
Looks like fun! How deep was the creek?
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 01, 2007, 11:22:04 PM
   This one was only like 2'ft.But the other ones were like 3 to 4ft.
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: Chillinthemost on April 02, 2007, 01:23:11 AM
What did you do Chino, run off one of the bridges? I didnt go through any water deeper than 1 1/2ft. at the most and I did 5 laps. You have to find the shallow spots during practice.
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 02, 2007, 02:14:42 AM
   By the time evryone went through the crossings and rutted it out, the water was nearly up to my seat.I didn't have a cover cause I thought it was gonna be dry.
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: Chillinthemost on April 02, 2007, 03:16:54 AM
Come on now, you did 1 lap in the 1:30 race. Do you think it got easier in the 3:30 race. Trust me it didnt. 212 entries times 4 to 5 laps.
Title: Re: Pictures Myakka QS#4
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on April 02, 2007, 09:22:42 AM
You guys were in need of floating devices!!