yes, thats the question I keep getting about the results from Sundays race...
The truth of the matter is... I forgot the score sheets from the girls in the booth... :K
I called Brady yesterday and asked him to fax them to me. I'm sure as soon as he gets a chance he will. Then, I can get the points, winners pics, and results all up on the website..
Sorry for the delay guys, as soon as I get them Ill get everything updated.
Chris
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 30, 2007, 11:21:49 AM
yes, thats the question I keep getting about the results from Sundays race...
The truth of the matter is... I forgot the score sheets from the girls in the booth... :K
I called Brady yesterday and asked him to fax them to me. I'm sure as soon as he gets a chance he will. Then, I can get the points, winners pics, and results all up on the website..
Sorry for the delay guys, as soon as I get them Ill get everything updated.
Chris
Its the 1st race guys leave the man alone, it is not like you dont know where you finished figure out you own points. Its as sasy as that. ;D
Garys already trying to butter me up for the 07 season i see.... :R :R :R
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 30, 2007, 01:00:46 PM
Garys already trying to butter me up for the 07 season i see.... :R :R :R
slurp, slurp. :)
YUP. HE IS
[attachment deleted by admin]
Gross.... :Dead.gif
what ever buttholes. I just tring to give credit where credit is do. NOw you need to huss and go to work you lazy bums
mannn! YOUR SO MEAN! >:(
No butter for you! butter nazi!!!
(seriously, I appreciate it Gary)