ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: blindkaeta on January 30, 2007, 02:01:27 AM

Title: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: blindkaeta on January 30, 2007, 02:01:27 AM
 :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: Young Gun on January 30, 2007, 02:06:53 AM
YOO!! If that happened to me I wouldve freaked man, I have a bad history with squirrels.
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: LostCause on January 30, 2007, 02:09:27 AM
Looks like he wants to give you a high five!  ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: WOODY_450r on January 30, 2007, 02:11:57 AM
hahah i think hes trying to say '' NO PLEASE DONT TAKE MY HOME''!!!  lol
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: rubicon500kid on January 30, 2007, 02:22:49 AM
LMAO dude did u kill him ? you can make some good stew with them suckers
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: Eric5555 on January 30, 2007, 02:26:30 AM
hahahaha
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: Alba450 on January 30, 2007, 02:32:20 AM
LMAO!!!


Thats sweet! 8)
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: k.p. on January 30, 2007, 02:36:07 AM
i have the same model helmet. hopefully mine doesent atract squirells. or thor is gunna have an angry phone call because they gave me a squirrel house not a helmet lol.
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: susieblazer on January 30, 2007, 02:47:08 AM

  AWWW he's cute , he was probably wanting a warm place for his nuts now that its getting colder ...lol
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on January 30, 2007, 02:52:21 AM
i hope he didnt do his business in your helmet?
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: jeremy retzsch on January 30, 2007, 03:17:19 AM
Quote from: broncoyfz450kid on January 30, 2007, 02:22:49 AM
LMAO dude did u kill him ? you can make some good stew with them suckers
LOL
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: Honda328i on January 30, 2007, 03:22:23 AM
Quote from: blindkaeta on January 30, 2007, 02:01:27 AM
:o

We always thought you were a little squirrelly  ;)   heh heh
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: FoxHondaRider on January 30, 2007, 03:28:59 AM
haha thats hilarious is that like a flying squirrel cause it looks diffesrent
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: Thrumud on January 30, 2007, 04:58:14 AM
You may have a rat nest in that helmet, kill that rat.
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: qt314nfla on January 30, 2007, 06:02:49 AM
After your comments in the wanted section (you know the thread) I hope she did do her business in your helmet.  muuuaaahhh muuaaaahhh!

I think she was saying please take me w/ you I can't take these damn kids and the husband anymore.
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 30, 2007, 01:49:02 PM
Must went awfully quick to get that camera out before it took off! That is so cute  :)
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on January 30, 2007, 01:52:19 PM
   He must've thought you looked like Bullwinkle!!
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 30, 2007, 02:17:48 PM
That's a great picture!
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: dvx400#1 on January 30, 2007, 05:25:17 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on January 30, 2007, 02:47:08 AM

  AWWW he's cute , he was probably wanting a warm place for his nuts now that its getting colder ...lol

poor little guy now he doen,t have a place to keep his nuts warm  :D
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: quad control on January 30, 2007, 08:34:50 PM
Your lucky he popped out before you put the helmet on that would give me a cardiacheartytack.
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: Mudneck on January 30, 2007, 08:37:50 PM
Good eatin right there ;)
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: eldiablo64 on January 30, 2007, 09:10:58 PM
good thing he was in yer helmet and not yer pants lol
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: Joedirt on January 30, 2007, 09:26:36 PM
A rat with a furry tail...
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: dreth on January 31, 2007, 11:36:14 AM
how did that squirl know that you need some nuts :D :D :D :D :D :-*
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: T2 on January 31, 2007, 12:28:31 PM
Quote from: Dreth on January 31, 2007, 11:36:14 AM
how did that squirl know that you need some nuts :D :D :D :D :D :-*
LMAO on that comment :D
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: N-Tense Motorsports on February 01, 2007, 04:50:08 PM
Those damn GEICO squirrels pop up everywhere!  :P
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: Jeepin' on February 01, 2007, 04:58:16 PM
Thats awesome.  When the image is small, it looks like he has a handgun.
Title: Re: I got a surprise when I reached for my helmet...
Post by: EZride on February 03, 2007, 05:27:53 AM
Imagine that....Two nuts wearing the same helmet.LOL