New drag strip in Broward / Dade county line. Read article, This could wake up Miami Dade commissioners for an OHV http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/breaking_news/16568855.htm
It's to keep the kids off US27 racing. A few members on this board have bragged about running their banshees out there on the street. I'm glad to see they're doing something. Just wish it was for us people that like to play in the dirt too.
Quote from: backinsaddle on January 29, 2007, 09:58:39 PM
It's to keep the kids off US27 racing. A few members on this board have bragged about running their banshees out there on the street. I'm glad to see they're doing something. Just wish it was for us people that like to play in the dirt too.
There is something in the works for OHV in Miami. They are working on it. For more info & support PM miamigirlrider on this site.
I wanna run my z400 agaisnt the biggest, chromist banshee out their. Then I wanna take him across the street to the track >:D
Lol but seriously, thats pretty cool they opened it finally, I thought it was going to be only open to cars though...
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 29, 2007, 11:30:32 PM
I wanna run my z400 agaisnt the biggest, chromist banshee out their. Then I wanna take him across the street to the track >:D
Lol but seriously, thats pretty cool they opened it finally, I thought it was going to be only open to cars though...
BRING IT !!!!!!!! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
I hope they use some of the money they are making to improve the MX track!!
id love to race that banshee against my chevelle ;)
Quote from: #21yfz on January 31, 2007, 01:12:01 AM
id love to race that banshee against my chevelle ;)
How far ??????
id say the quarter mile..but you probly run the 1/8 right?
id like to race your chevelle with this
[attachment deleted by admin]
is that yours really? cuz i kno it will beat my chevelle but my friend has 1 just like it but black and orange and it runs 7.42
Quote from: 2FAT4U on January 31, 2007, 04:54:17 PM
Yeah, from what I hear hyabusas ussualy win against any car
True, but I hear there's a guy around Jax that has a gt40 putting out close to 1,500 hp. He's gunning for a couple turbobusa's that apparently own the street up there.
cool video here: http://www.stage6motorsports.com/ this was just over 1,000 hp, now he's supposedly at the 1,500 hp mark, and hasn't yet upgraded the turbos.
We`ll run the 1/8, But we get the hit !!! Mine is just a little 4 mil, But we also have another thats a little bigger too !!!!!
Well isnt the drag strip an 1/8 mile? Its so close to my house that its awesome lol, Im sure Its gonna be a great place to hangout.
Quote from: dynodon on January 31, 2007, 07:51:59 PM
We`ll run the 1/8, But we get the hit !!! Mine is just a little 4 mil, But we also have another thats a little bigger too !!!!!
yes the hayabusa is mine and it has been a best of 7.40 at 183 mph all motor and ill give chevelle the hit with this
[attachment deleted by admin]
Uh OH, Now you gone and made the BIG BOY bring out the BIG BOY ;D