If you took photos or captured some video of the race, would you post them? I was not able to get my wife to come and tape the race, but was hoping someone taped the three wheeler class. Or you could email me at miked1957@hotmail.com.
Thanks Chris for letting us in the league and Brady for allowing us to run, look forward to the next race.
Mike D.
Mostly pics from the open class and a few from the banquet because I am slack.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/th_795647-R1-18-7_019.jpg) (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/795647-R1-18-7_019.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/th_795647-R1-24-1_025.jpg) (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/795647-R1-24-1_025.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/th_795647-R1-09-16_010.jpg) (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/795647-R1-09-16_010.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/th_795647-R1-14-11_015.jpg) (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/795647-R1-14-11_015.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/th_2007016.jpg) (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/2007016.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/th_2007012.jpg) (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/2007012.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/th_2007011.jpg) (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/2007011.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/th_2007010.jpg) (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/2007010.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/th_2007008.jpg) (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/2007008.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/th_2007004.jpg) (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/2007004.jpg)
(http://www.supload.us/thumbs/default/Billy1.jpg) (http://www.supload.us/free/Billy1.jpg/view/)
(http://www.supload.us/thumbs/default/Billy2.jpg) (http://www.supload.us/free/Billy2.jpg/view/)
(http://www.supload.us/thumbs/default/Billy3.jpg) (http://www.supload.us/free/Billy3.jpg/view/)
(http://www.supload.us/thumbs/default/Billy4.jpg) (http://www.supload.us/free/Billy4.jpg/view/)
(http://www.supload.us/thumbs/default/Billy5.jpg) (http://www.supload.us/free/Billy5.jpg/view/)
(http://www.supload.us/thumbs/default/Lineup.JPG) (http://www.supload.us/free/Lineup.JPG/view/)
The first 5 are from Bruce King photography, man they are cool! That last one if you look close my inside tire is like an inch and a half up off the ground. The last one is the lineup for I think it was the 2nd heat taken by Southern Pools Racing.
Thanks guys.
The only photos I have are of the Open class Main. I tryed to get at least one pic of everybody, but my camera was acting up so forgive me if I missed ya. I resized the pics, but still have the originals if anyone wants the better quality photos.
(http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/1/30/f_Picture00i_50efm_162f234.jpg)
(http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/1/30/f_Picture00i_50efm_285b25a.jpg)
(http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/1/30/f_Picture00i_50efm_417b3ca.jpg)
(http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/1/30/f_Picture00i_50efm_0b5bb47.jpg)
(http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/1/30/f_Picture00i_50efm_576b6e2.jpg)
(http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/1/30/f_Picture00i_50efm_a926ff9.jpg)
(http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/1/30/f_Picture01i_50efm_8c63a28.jpg)
(http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/1/30/f_Picture01i_50efm_1515959.jpg)
(http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/1/30/f_Picture01i_50efm_1b292fa.jpg)
(http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/1/30/f_Picture01i_50efm_b3d1cc6.jpg)
(http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/1/30/f_Picture01i_50efm_02ff80d.jpg)
(http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/1/30/f_Picture02i_50efm_a8a2496.jpg)
If yall would email me whatcha have ill stick them on the website...
Chris, I just emailed you pics from just about every class. Use what you need ;)
Thanks! Ill look at them when I get home tonight.
Chris when I get my pictures from Bruce King without the watermarks I'll email some scans to you. Speaking of that, what do you think of making a sticky that pictures from the latest race can always be posted in?
I can do that, but you know..... they are on the website too... ;) just click to enlarge...
Keep in mind to put them on www.floridaatv.com as well. We havea few racers from there too.