Sooooooooooooo............
Do we have any results from Thunderbowl yesterday?
Jim
I didn't know if Brady or Chris was going to post them, but I'm sure they'll get them up today. It was a great day of racing that's for sure. You were at a hockey game right?
I do it on league races, However... I failed to pick up the score sheets when i left Ocala. Im waiting on Brady to fax them to me as we speak. Im working on the excel spreedsheet what will host the points like I had last year. If any of you have used it Excel, you know it takes a while... :-\
Typically the website is updated no later than Sunday night, but in this case we raced on Sunday.. so it should be finished up tonight.
Skully,
How did you do in your hockey game?
Oh yeah, I know how excel is, a pain in the butt. I figured you guys would have them up today since we raced yesterday and you had some travelin to do to get back home.
We won, 4-1....... Just outstanding goaltending!!!! ;D So now we play for the "Stanley Keg" in 2 weeks.
Jim
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 29, 2007, 10:43:46 AM
I do it on league races, However... I failed to pick up the score sheets when i left Ocala. Im waiting on Brady to fax them to me as we speak. Im working on the excel spreedsheet what will host the points like I had last year. If any of you have used it Excel, you know it takes a while... :-\
Typically the website is updated no later than Sunday night, but in this case we raced on Sunday.. so it should be finished up tonight.
If you are still having trouble with the Excel let me know as I work with Excel everyday.