Welcome to the old man club! ;D
:T Happy B-Day Chris. Awesome racing out there today!
Happy 33rd Birthday Chris! I'm just a few month behind you man..... :o ;)
Happy B-Day Mang!
Hey! thanks Guys... I was feeling my age during the race, I think i made to many changes to my bike when I switched frames during the off season, i couldnt get it to settle down for crap! It had the worst push I have ever had...
happy birthday chris :T :drink.gif
Again happy B-day tool. :wink.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :T.
Its last notice but I found some dancers for ya
[attachment deleted by admin]
Happy B-Day Chris, Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on January 29, 2007, 06:48:31 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :T.
Its last notice but I found some dancers for ya
that is good, HB old man. You bout as old as quad right?
have a happy birthday
happy birthday man........ 8)