HAHA...Sold the last of the KFX Parts today...just messing around after cleaning the Garage up...
(http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/2295/snaper002ei5.jpg)
(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/326/snaper003of3.jpg)
thats sweet! forrest gump would be jealous.
LOL Where is the picture of you mowing in riding gear? ;D Did you sell this bumper yet?
-Curtis-
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 29, 2007, 02:08:07 AM
LOL Where is the picture of you mowing in riding gear? ;D Did you sell this bumper yet?
-Curtis-
yah its all sold...I was just cleaning up when I took the pic..the only thing left is the plastics..but I have half the money on them..the guy is coming some time this week to pick them up...oh and the riding gear is up for sale as well....
Hey I see you got your street bike !!!
Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on January 29, 2007, 03:31:07 AM
Hey I see you got your street bike !!!
why yes I did...I am working on a turbo for it...
Nice mower and bike. Too bad the quad is gone. Are you out of the quad scene for good? I am considering getting another street bike also, but it may be a bit down the road. Here's a good site for you to hook up with some peeps on the streetbike scene. It's pretty loaded with Central Florida riders from Tampa to Daytona. Rides, trackdays, hookups, hangouts, etc... http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=af385a74aea5247b81395be84e15ed4e&f=83
SWEET BUMPER! 8)
LOL ever take it off any sweet jumps?
Dang guy backed out of buying my stuff today...so I guess every thing is back up for sale... >:(