ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: 1Scorpion on January 28, 2007, 02:56:44 AM

Title: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: 1Scorpion on January 28, 2007, 02:56:44 AM
 :( I tried to get a contributing member form so I could join up but the url is not working. Could some one post up a form and address please. I do not have paypal.
Title: Re: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: qt314nfla on January 28, 2007, 03:30:35 AM
Here's the link to becoming a Contributing Member:

http://www.atvflorida.com/contributingmember.php
Title: Re: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: susieblazer on January 28, 2007, 07:42:53 PM
 I tried to pull up the enrollment form for a pay by check too and its a no show................. :dunno.gif
Title: Re: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: 1Scorpion on January 28, 2007, 07:56:24 PM
At least I'm not the only one who can't get it. This is what I find.            (The requested URL /files/ATVFlorida-enrollment.pdf was not found on this server.)
Title: Re: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: Fox17 on January 28, 2007, 10:10:04 PM
they have updated the site a few times and that may have messed it up. send a P.M. to Mr. BoNeS and he will tell you what to do.
Title: Re: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: mrbones on January 29, 2007, 05:09:14 PM
Not sure where that file went. I fixed it!
Title: Re: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: Young Gun on January 29, 2007, 05:21:25 PM
Yeah I was having problems with it earlier, but I thought Bones knew.  I will donate 30 bucks soon.
Title: Re: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: 1Scorpion on January 30, 2007, 12:27:56 AM
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on January 29, 2007, 05:09:14 PM
Not sure where that file went. I fixed it!
Yup it worked the check is in the mail. Iknow you heard that before but it is Really !!
Title: Re: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: susieblazer on January 30, 2007, 02:45:00 AM

TY Mr BoNes .............I printed it up and will send it off this week ....it's $30.00 per person in the household right??
Title: Re: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: mrbones on January 30, 2007, 02:49:36 AM
Well, $30/yr per registered user on the site. Basically.
Title: Re: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: susieblazer on January 30, 2007, 02:51:46 AM

  Ok ty , will just be me since Hoss400 is not into puters.............just riding ...hehhe
Title: Re: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: MadMudder on January 30, 2007, 09:00:37 PM
Hey while were talking about it, I have a quick question. Me and my dad both have accounts on this site and I was wondering if it would be possible to get both our names as contributing without having to donate 60 every year.
Title: Re: Contributing member form N/A
Post by: Fox17 on January 30, 2007, 09:03:48 PM
Quote from: MadMudder on January 30, 2007, 09:00:37 PM
Hey while were talking about it, I have a quick question. Me and my dad both have accounts on this site and I was wondering if it would be possible to get both our names as contributing without having to donate 60 every year.


Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on January 30, 2007, 02:49:36 AM
Well, $30/yr per registered user on the site. Basically.


heres your answer. ^