Looking to see the interest of a Group ride at Coal Creek here in TN. Looking at spring time they are having a Spring Jamboree.
here are a few links for you
http://www.windrockatv.com/ (http://www.windrockatv.com/)
http://windrockatv2.com/phpBB/index.php (http://windrockatv2.com/phpBB/index.php)
Hope to see some familiar faces from FL there. There is some great riding here with tons of trails for any level of riding.
-Luis
Going to do a couple days of riding after the Bristol race. Hate to miss the jamboree.
We are planning a trip Luis, April just might work. If we can't make it in April we will definitely let you know when we will be up there.
Sounds good, just let us know when you wanna go and we can meet you there
I wasn't planning on going till June. But I need a VACATION !!! I check and see if I can get that time off.
my brother and i are going first week in april...(kids spring break)..taking the family and crew
Cool. Hit us up and we can meet ya'll there to ride
i will be in gatlinburg tn april 4-9th, looks like coal creek is only 1 1/2 hours from there, and I see a place rents 4x4 atv's right at the main trail head. If i can reserve them ill be there that saturday. Looks like a great change to s. fla riding!!
You wouldnt believe the riding here compared to Fl. The rocks take a little getting use to But other than that it is great