http://finally after six month of failed attemps I walk in to the Osceola Tax Collector with my Colorado title and 20 minutes later VOILA a Florida tag.
Done put 40 miles on here already
2002 Yz426
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture645.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture647.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture648.jpg)
nice ride!
Thats got my name all over it. Awesome. The first thing that comes to mind is you can't take your eyes off it when you park somewhere. Do not let it out of your sight-ever. Have a blast.
very nice.. now take it over to Jennings GP and have some real fun with it.
that is awsome. i bet that thing looks good going down the road! 8)
sorry, but I don't remember the story behind this beauty,,,,could ya bring it up again?
Id@
Thats pretty kool!
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 25, 2007, 11:45:18 PM
sorry, but I don't remember the story behind this beauty,,,,could ya bring it up again?
Id@
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,18168.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,18168.0.html)
Sweet ride, Now I just have to set my quad up like that and walk in and try to get a tag. lol
Sweet! now you can join the southern flat track league!
(actually you didnt need the tag to do that) ;D
Doesn't that seem kinda unfair that we can't do this with our quads?I'd love to come home, switch tires, and ride on the street.
Very sweet lookin ride though.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 26, 2007, 10:54:38 PM
Doesn't that seem kinda unfair that we can't do this with our quads?I'd love to come home, switch tires, and ride on the street.
Very sweet lookin ride though.
Cant you? I remember seeing some people with street legal quads, they are lowered, widened and get street tires. Add turn signals/horn and its street legal.
nice bike
Thats Awesome!!!! I would love to drive something like that to school!
That is one sweet ride...A+++ work looks really good! ;)
thanks guys