Alright.... heres the deal. Dirt Devil is having some insurance issues with quads and motorcycles racing at the facility.
There is a SLIGHT possability we may not be able to race there until the owner sorts it out.
What is everyones thought on racing ThunderBowl SUNDAY THE 28TH? (which is my B day, cash is expected 2:L )This would be a day time race of course...
I can do sunday no prob. will the time remain the same or more durring the day?
The chance of me making it to Dirt Devils was slim because of me having things planned for that Saturday. Sunday will workout much better for me anyways.
I guessing 12-1pm green flag drops, I need Brady to confirm but it will be close to that.
I'm down.
I sent you a PM.
Hey Chris, That would be cool, I just need to know either way since I need to set the bike up for one or the other.
Nope!
A final decision will be announced later today (Thursday) so please keep checking back. Chris and I will work the phones and spread the word IF
Dirt Devil can't get this issue resolved.
Thunder Bowl on a Sunday now that will be some good racing. The track has always been awsome on Sundays.
Count me in
We're in either way !
Sounds Good To Me
Hey Scooter,
You bringing a knife or your gun to the gun fight this weekend? ;) Your knife did pretty good last weekend but you know I want to see you out on that LT450R that can get to the winner's circle.
Theres a good possibility that a few in my crew will not make it Sunday. Since it is the first race of the year I would like to try to make it.
Ahh Ill be bringin a Knife again! Hopefully It'll Do Like it did Sat. night lol
At least it's a sharp knife!!
^My retarded comment for the day ;)
any word on when were runnin?? :(
Hey wayn and Scooter. the last time we were out there on a Sunday the tired were ROASTED if I remember right. But it's all good. I might have to show up for that one I think.
Marc
Yeah, we're waiting to hear too.
Come on out brotha!! Dont Worry Wayne gots a Few Spare tires ;)
Dont Worry Ash it Might Be a little Sharper after i Goto ATP Sat. and put that piston and cam in it haha
J/K
Quote from: Southern Pools Racing on January 26, 2007, 01:58:04 AM
Yeah, we're waiting to hear too.
Hey Everyone,
Sorry for the announcement delay. I have found a company to write a policy and Dirt Devil has it in hand. They tell me they are 99% certain the race is on. The turnout is expected to be huge. I have given them til Friday am to make a final decision. Why did all this come up last minute you ask? Apparently the insurance company that has the current track policy was told quads would be racing there and they sent notice to the track that they would not cover any quad racing. Therefore for the last two days we have searched the internet and phone book for special event type insurance and today I finally found a company that said yes. Now the final step is to get the track's current company to agree that the coverage being offered by the quad insurance company is adequate. Did I lose anybody yet?? Please be patient as we work through this but expect an announcement tomorrow before noon on this forum. As of now the race at DD is still on.
Dave
is this still going to be saturday?? or now sunday??
As of now the Saturday race at DD is still on, If we dont have a firm answer by Friday noon, the race will be at T bowl Sunday.