ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: NYRAPTOR on January 24, 2007, 03:59:21 PM

Title: jetskiing in january
Post by: NYRAPTOR on January 24, 2007, 03:59:21 PM
it was a little colder than i thought

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: NYRAPTOR on January 24, 2007, 04:02:34 PM
 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: NYRAPTOR on January 24, 2007, 04:07:06 PM
 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: ebtrx450r on January 24, 2007, 04:16:41 PM
Nice! good ol' howard park. You should take them to Dunedin Causeway. There is a nice spot where the waves come in. You can get some great air! I just went wakeboarding Sun. Water was cold but atleast the air is warm.
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: Eric5555 on January 24, 2007, 06:59:01 PM
cool pics
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on January 24, 2007, 07:17:20 PM
only the Yankees...  :Wacko.gif   LOL
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: klutchbuster400 on January 24, 2007, 07:58:51 PM
Cool pics, Jetskiing is so fun, I prefer the stand ups though.
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: Young Gun on January 24, 2007, 08:04:34 PM
Quote from: ebtrx450r on January 24, 2007, 04:16:41 PM
Nice! good ol' howard park. You should take them to Dunedin Causeway. There is a nice spot where the waves come in. You can get some great air! I just went wakeboarding Sun. Water was cold but atleast the air is warm.

Dunedian Causeway is the best.  Thats where we go with friends alot.  I was in the water by Dunedin in the middle of December and it was freezing and I was only up to my knees :dunno.gif I ran like a little girl out of the water about 10min later cause it came high enough to touch "the boys"
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: Alba450 on January 24, 2007, 08:09:09 PM
Sweet pics!   

I wish it would clear up 1 day so I can take out my ski...
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: NYRAPTOR on January 24, 2007, 11:16:57 PM
the dunedin causeway was awesome just a little crowded. these two pics are from long island, ny before we moved down. broke my leg in 2 places that day. i've posted it before but it's a good reminder to take it easy. now i just cruise.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: Young Gun on January 24, 2007, 11:22:42 PM
WOAH the last pic you got major air.  Crazy Yankee :D
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: dreth on January 25, 2007, 12:09:32 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on January 24, 2007, 11:16:57 PM
the dunedin causeway was awesome just a little crowded. these two pics are from long island, ny before we moved down. broke my leg in 2 places that day. i've posted it before but it's a good reminder to take it easy. now i just cruise.




that pic never gets old! the older we get the higher it looks ;)
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on January 26, 2007, 10:57:13 PM
   It's a  good picture.I can't even see the cables attached to the helicopter!!
  I use to have a GP1200.Those Yamaha's truly haul azz!!
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: gearhead400 on January 30, 2007, 11:10:09 PM
After riding quads for so long i couldnt imagine how a jetski could be fun but its a blast. I'd love to jump waves like that, looks so sick.
Title: Re: jetskiing in january
Post by: NYRAPTOR on February 03, 2007, 02:16:59 AM
my buddy sent me this pic of his ski from new york. it's a polaris slx 1200. this is with out a doubt the fastest ski i have ever ridden. it has a couple of mods ;). we both got clocked on the water true speed. mine 59.7 mph. his 68.5 mph. usually speed doesn't bother me but hitting nearly 70 mph 2 feet above the water on his ski scared me a bit. we were clocked with a radar gun and our speedometers were way off.  john

[attachment deleted by admin]