Water level has gone down alot. Flag ponds are still full. Rode with Rich and Frank. Awesome day today!
We'll probably head down next weekend...hope it stays dry :D.
it doesn't take much rain to put the entire thing underwater.
I know thats true and it's not that fun for us with sport quads. Last month I could have ridden a jetski down the trails.
hopefully i get mine back this week and i'll be out there again
I get my blaster on the 31st and I want to go to the yucapan after its broke in. If it's not flooded is anyone going to go on Sunday June 5th? I really want to go there before rainy season starts because I have never been there being that this is my first ATV. I would love to go ride there and to try to go with someone that knows the area so I don't get lost out in the middle of it.
Remind us again before the 5th...I don't plan that far ahead. I've only ridden there a half dozen times so I'm no expert about the place, but I do carry a GPS ;).
Alright, I will make sure to bring it back up atleast a couple days beforehand...and who needs to know the area when you have GPS? :)