ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: quad control on January 23, 2007, 01:48:38 AM

Title: 450r project before and after
Post by: quad control on January 23, 2007, 01:48:38 AM
Before and after Walsh gusset kit, Matte black powder coat quad tech etc...

(http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o211/quadcontrol/DSC00074.jpg)
before

(http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o211/quadcontrol/DSC00124.jpg)
during

(http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o211/quadcontrol/DSC00146.jpg)
after

(http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o211/quadcontrol/DSC00150.jpg)
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: Young Gun on January 23, 2007, 01:49:41 AM
Thats a sick bike, Im digging the colors.
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: quad control on January 23, 2007, 01:51:36 AM
Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 23, 2007, 01:49:41 AM
Thats a sick bike, Im digging the colors.
Thanks I'm diggin it to  ;D
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: Eric5555 on January 23, 2007, 02:28:54 AM
nice bike!!!!
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: blindkaeta on January 23, 2007, 02:32:20 AM
Sweet ride man,  Lets get it dirty.  We are going to Dade this weekend, come out and race in the old peoples class with us.... ;)
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: quad control on January 23, 2007, 02:47:44 AM
Quote from: blindkaeta on January 23, 2007, 02:32:20 AM
Sweet ride man,  Lets get it dirty.  We are going to Dade this weekend, come out and race in the old peoples class with us.... ;)
Hey how have ya been ? I would race with you at dade but were racing PAX my son has a good chance @ 1st place. But after this weekend were pretty much open.
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: quad control on January 23, 2007, 02:51:15 AM
Quote from: blindkaeta on January 23, 2007, 02:32:20 AM
Sweet ride man,  Lets get it dirty.  We are going to Dade this weekend, come out and race in the old peoples class with us.... ;)
By the way, thank's for recommending the walsh gusset kit it fit like a glove. ;D
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 23, 2007, 02:56:39 AM
Very Nice! :O
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: T2 on January 23, 2007, 12:51:07 PM
Looking good,  8)
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: Fox17 on January 23, 2007, 03:30:01 PM
thats a sweet bike. i love the color scheme. one question though, why did you switch from black wheels to silver. i would think the black would look better.
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: Eric5555 on January 23, 2007, 10:57:29 PM
How do you like the fox shocks?
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: daviesjpg on January 23, 2007, 11:00:02 PM
NICE LOOKING QUAD BRO !!!!
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: quad control on January 24, 2007, 02:35:50 AM
Quote from: quad control on January 23, 2007, 01:48:38 AM
Before and after Walsh gusset kit, Matte black powder coat quad tech etc...

(http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o211/quadcontrol/DSC00074.jpg)
before

(http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o211/quadcontrol/DSC00124.jpg)
during

(http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o211/quadcontrol/DSC00146.jpg)
after

(http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o211/quadcontrol/DSC00150.jpg)

Quote from: Fox17 on January 23, 2007, 03:30:01 PM
thats a sweet bike. i love the color scheme. one question though, why did you switch from black wheels to silver. i would think the black would look better. The black were 19" and heavy, the silver are 18" and light.



Quote from: Eric5555 on January 23, 2007, 10:57:29 PM
How do you like the fox shocks? I like them. They were  a little intimidateing @ first but there no big deal there easy ( very quiet and light weight )
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: russrides on January 30, 2007, 06:07:54 PM
that looks like alot of work.
you know I have never put that much labor into my bikes.
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: NEEDTORIDE on January 30, 2007, 09:02:22 PM
DO WANT TO SELL THE BLACK RIMS AND TIRES ?? $$$
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: Yamaha72 on January 30, 2007, 10:48:07 PM
Nice color scheme, that is actually my plan for my Raptor in a couple of months. The only difference will be that my frame will be gloss, not matte.... I Like It!
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: quad control on January 31, 2007, 02:41:09 AM
Quote from: NEEDTORIDE on January 30, 2007, 09:02:22 PM
DO WANT TO SELL THE BLACK RIMS AND TIRES ?? $$$

They're already sold !
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: 310R_Dude on February 01, 2007, 02:55:37 AM
Dude I swear, I think I like your quad "better" than my own  ;)

Looking schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet mon'
 
  Dan
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: gearhead400 on February 05, 2007, 04:49:30 AM
Would of never guessed it was white on saturday  :D  My bike was caked just as bad when i left.

But mud cant even make that bike look bad! Your sons bike is really nice too!
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: MadMudder on February 05, 2007, 05:07:43 AM
Wow that thing looks sick. I dont even race and that I really like it. Espically enjoy the black and white colors.
Title: Re: 450r project before and after
Post by: quad control on February 05, 2007, 09:17:02 PM
Quote from: 310R_Dude on February 01, 2007, 02:55:37 AM
Dude I swear, I think I like your quad "better" than my own  ;)

Looking schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet mon'
 
  Dan
Quote from: MadMudder on February 05, 2007, 05:07:43 AM
Wow that thing looks sick. I dont even race and that I really like it. Espically enjoy the black and white colors.
Quote from: gearhead400 on February 05, 2007, 04:49:30 AM
Would of never guessed it was white on saturday  :D  My bike was caked just as bad when i left.

But mud cant even make that bike look bad! Your sons bike is really nice too!

                     Thank You !  ;D