(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0182.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0186.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0185.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0184.jpg)
dand look at that sexy rm125 in front of those 400's. ;D
you must have a lot of time on your hands. cause i have four quads and it takes all my spare time to upkeep and maintain my four.
Wow man i thought my dad and i have too many quads!! Thats a lot of atv/ dirtbikes...
Man I would kill for a car lift. Thats awesome, nicest garage ive seen on ATVFL 8)
Whats a "Gradge"? :D
Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 23, 2007, 12:21:24 AM
Man I would kill for a car lift. Thats awesome, nicest garage ive seen on ATVFL 8)
thanks
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 23, 2007, 12:47:07 AM
Whats a "Gradge"? :D
correct me if Im wrong, but I do believe gragde was an ancient wooden warship used in the times of the civil war.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 23, 2007, 12:53:49 AM
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on January 23, 2007, 12:47:07 AM
Whats a "Gradge"? :D
correct me if Im wrong, but I do believe gragde was an ancient wooden warship used in the times of the civil war.
HAHA
Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 23, 2007, 12:21:24 AM
Man I would kill for a car lift. Thats awesome, nicest garage ive seen on ATVFL 8)
Theres a bike lift in there too.
Quote from: jeremy retzsch on January 23, 2007, 01:03:09 AM
Theres a bike lift in there too.
[/quote]yaaaaa........its the thing that the yz125 is on(the blue dirtbike)
Quote from: wheelie_boy on January 23, 2007, 12:17:20 AM
Wow man i thought my dad and i have too many quads!! Thats a lot of atv/ dirtbikes...
theres no such things as too many bikes ;D
Quote from: warriordude on January 23, 2007, 01:16:40 AM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on January 23, 2007, 12:17:20 AM
Wow man i thought my dad and i have too many quads!! Thats a lot of atv/ dirtbikes...
theres no such things as too many bikes ;D
yeah....... lets refresh your memory.... LOL
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0182.jpg)
Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 23, 2007, 01:18:54 AM
Quote from: warriordude on January 23, 2007, 01:16:40 AM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on January 23, 2007, 12:17:20 AM
Wow man i thought my dad and i have too many quads!! Thats a lot of atv/ dirtbikes...
theres no such things as too many bikes ;D
yeah....... lets refresh your memory.... LOL
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0182.jpg)
He has a bike for the days of the weeks and then some
Thats my dream garage basically.... Eric, what school do you go to in Boca, I know a friend there.
Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 23, 2007, 01:38:23 AM
Thats my dream garage basically.... Eric, what school do you go to in Boca, I know a friend there.
i go to Boca Raton High School
Quote from: Eric5555 on January 23, 2007, 02:29:47 AM
Quote from: SuzukiRacerFL on January 23, 2007, 01:38:23 AM
Thats my dream garage basically.... Eric, what school do you go to in Boca, I know a friend there.
i go to Boca Raton High School
oh nvm my friend goes to spanish river I think it is? lol I think thats it.
ya.......I live close to spanish river
in your sig, it says a Xr250R and a XL250R. i only see one of them. wheres the other one? those are 2 sweet bikes.
that garage is sweet too. i love the lifts. thats alot of bikes. if you ever run outta room, you can park some at my house. ;)
Quote from: tony pitts on January 22, 2007, 11:29:51 PM
you must have a lot of time on your hands. cause i have four quads and it takes all my spare time to upkeep and maintain my four.
Yeah I agree...
Quote from: Fox17 on January 23, 2007, 03:25:32 PM
in your sig, it says a Xr250R and a XL250R. i only see one of them. wheres the other one? those are 2 sweet bikes.
that garage is sweet too. i love the lifts. thats alot of bikes. if you ever run outta room, you can park some at my house. ;)
The Xr250r is all the way in front in front of the kx250(the green bike)........and the xl250r is all the way to the far right.....its red and its near the latter in front of the cr80