ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Off Rode on January 22, 2007, 02:39:10 PM

Title: Redcat 110 Question
Post by: Off Rode on January 22, 2007, 02:39:10 PM
I purchased it 2 years ago & it has well served it's desired function.  I know it is LOW QUALITY. :o

I would like to know if anyone has changed the clutch plates in one of these.  My son's bike is now slipping BAD ??? & that's no fun for him. :'(

Thanks for your replies

Off Rode

Title: Re: Redcat 110 Question
Post by: Off Rode on January 26, 2007, 09:12:43 PM
They're that good ???Huh?

Oh well, I'll let ya know how my rebuild goes :-\
Title: Re: Redcat 110 Question
Post by: Chuck_Norris on January 27, 2007, 05:19:08 PM
If that is a CVT tranmission (automatic) you might need a belt instead of clutches. there is a redcat dealer here on the site
Title: Re: Redcat 110 Question
Post by: Off Rode on January 28, 2007, 03:55:06 AM
Not auto, it's semiauto.

Thanks for the reply, I have ordered the clutch from Redcat.
Title: Re: Redcat 110 Question
Post by: exrider on January 29, 2007, 01:47:59 AM
Which clutch did you order? I am pretty sure it has a standard clutch with plates and a centrifugal clutch also.   (Did I spell that right)?