ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: 450R_Matt on January 22, 2007, 03:51:07 AM

Title: My new flat track quad.
Post by: 450R_Matt on January 22, 2007, 03:51:07 AM
Well, the track we used to race quads on but, they wont allow it anymore. So I got another machine instead.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0bHUbC9_9Q (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0bHUbC9_9Q)
Title: Re: My new flat track quad.
Post by: dreth on January 22, 2007, 12:31:20 PM
where is the rest of the race?????????????? you cant tease me like that. you were closing on em ;)
Title: Re: My new flat track quad.
Post by: Quad32x on January 22, 2007, 02:09:13 PM
I want to drive it ! ;D
Title: Re: My new flat track quad.
Post by: 450R_Matt on January 22, 2007, 02:35:34 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on January 22, 2007, 02:09:13 PM
I want to drive it ! ;D

I need some pit crew. ;)  Only problem is they checked my cooler and I had to get ride of the Bud Light.  Man that was my victory drinks...  ??? I guess its best to keep the  :T out of the pits.
Title: Re: My new flat track quad.
Post by: N-Tense Motorsports on January 22, 2007, 02:36:48 PM
That was kool Matt.
Title: Re: My new flat track quad.
Post by: 450R_Matt on January 22, 2007, 02:39:28 PM
Quote from: Southern Pools Racing on January 22, 2007, 02:36:48 PM
That was kool Matt.

Great job this weekend.

I got 3rd out of 12 cars in the main. Not bad for my first 20 lap race in a real stock car.